ALLURE To Get CHICAGO and LIBERTY To Get MAMMA MIA!

Yepppp.....thats the word that comes from a VERY reliable source....just off Liberty today....I was told the theatrical show on Allure is going to be CHICAGO....and whats more interesting is that after it's drydock in Jan, Liberty will begin a 90 minute theatrical presentation of it's own....MAMMA MIA!

I wonder if this type of evening show will spread throughout the fleet. I hope they don't eliminate guest entertainers. We've seen some pretty entertaining ones over the years like the Osmond Brothers, Charo, The Drifters, Mary Allen, and of course, the Nelson Twins.

I think Chicago is a fantastic show. Seen it many times (ok I worked in the theatre biz for years). There are some people who will be uncomfortable with the amazing choreography and the theme of the show. It is their loss.

As for Mama Mia..well not the best piece out there but many will like it.

Makes me wish we were waiting for the Allure but alas the Oasis here we come.

I wonder if this type of evening show will spread throughout the fleet. I hope they don't eliminate guest entertainers. We've seen some pretty entertaining ones over the years like the Osmond Brothers, Charo, The Drifters, Mary Allen, and of course, the Nelson Twins.

Is that Mary Allen or Marty Allen?

• 1 month later...

Hope this is true..Mama Mia on Liberty.. we are on TA cruise on her Oct 2011 and this show would be my choice.

As per the Oasis retrofit of 2 Freedom class they announced that Freedom will not get a Broadway show at this time only Liberty.

Archived