Mariner deck 2 ocean view stateroom

1. Does the shower have a rounded door or a curtain?

2. Can I fit in shower with a small child?

3. How many outlets are in the room/bathroom?

4. Is couch large enough to sleep small 6 year old?

5. Is there any counter space in bathroom?

6. Is there an outlet in the bedroom for a nightlight?

I know these seem very basic but nothing shows pictures of the bathroom and I like to be prepared...

Thanks...

You should be able to fit in the shower with a small child....under 45 lbs or so....it'll be tight with someone larger!

There are 2 plug (1 outlet) on the vanity...that's it...just take turns plugging and unplugging what you need!

The sofa (is it a sofabed?) will fit a child with no problem.

There's not a lot of counter in the bath...hence, the vanity in the cabin!

A nightlight won't work in the bathroom, just leave the light on, and close the door. There's room for enough light to "filter" from under the door. The only plug in the bath is for an elec. razor and when you turn the light out, the outlet is "turned off", too.

There is no "bedroom" in the cabin. There is an outlet on the vanity in the living/sleeping area. You can plug a night light in there.

As for the couch. Does your cabin have a Pullman bed? Or is it a sofa bed? Opened up, the sofa bed is plenty large enough for a child. Or are you just trying to put the child on the sofa? If your cabin is not designed to sleep 3 (no Pullman or sofa bed), RCI will not allow you to book three people in the cabin.

Actually the sofa is just a sofa but I would prefer to not have to use an upper bunk (whatever it is called)

I have read that others have done this with children as

well.

Also, how is the air circulation/AC , it is sufficient or does the cabin get stuffy easily? (have small travel size fan that might be nice for white noise too)

1. Does the shower have a rounded door or a curtain?
Star Trek tube ;)

2. Can I fit in shower with a small child?
No, but you can kneel outside the shower while you wash your child - most of the water will stay inside, particularly since the shower head is attached to a detachable hose. Does your child tolerate showers?

3. How many outlets are in the room/bathroom?
Answered accurately by others.

4. Is couch large enough to sleep small 6 year old?
Your 6 year old will probably ADORE the pullman bed. There is a railing. And whether you can throw and sheet and a blanket on a regular sofa and make your six year old comfortable depends on the size and personality of your six year old.

5. Is there any counter space in bathroom?
Yes, plus nice storage behind the mirror.

6. Is there an outlet in the bedroom for a nightlight?
Many people bring a power strip to turn that one double outlet into a multi-outlet. You can also bring a regular extension cord if you need something on the nightstand.

I know these seem very basic but nothing shows pictures of the bathroom and I like to be prepared...

Thanks...

Did you look on webshots?????

Archived