wine/beer/water

7nucruzers

I read on the Princess website that each passenger is allowed to carry on board one bottle of wine/champagne for their room. Is this true?? What about water, sodas, juice, etc.?? We will be on Carib Princess 8/7 - 14 for the New England/Canada cruise. Thanks!

Carry on anything you wish. Many people bring cases of beer, bottles of wine, bottled water and juice. it should not be an issue. When we went on the Coral in Alaska, we brought an entire case of bottled water. I've seen tons of threads talking about beer/wine too, all say pretty much ok.

Saw some folks on a cruise last year brining on a few 12 packs of soda and a case of water. They were walking right through the Piazza and no one said anything. Wine is allowed under the contract. Beer and hard alcohol is not and "could" be confiscated.

I read on the Princess website that each passenger is allowed to carry on board one bottle of wine/champagne for their room. Is this true?? What about water, sodas, juice, etc.?? We will be on Carib Princess 8/7 - 14 for the New England/Canada cruise. Thanks!

We just returned from Cruising on the Grand Princess. My wife and I brought multiple bottles of wine each time we needed to restock our cabin. Princess does not hold you to one bottle of wine per person. Never an issue on our past Princess Cruises either.

On our past Ruby cruise....February, many people brought pop, water, gatorade, juice and even cases of beer on board and were not stopped. Thought beer was not allowed?? We brought wine on board but hidden more for protection then anything else.

We just returned from Cruising on the Grand Princess. My wife and I brought multiple bottles of wine each time we needed to restock our cabin. Princess does not hold you to one bottle of wine per person. Never an issue on our past Princess Cruises either.

Is it possible to bring some new bottles at different port during the cruise?

For us the embarkation is at Sun Juan, the next port is St-Thomas, is it possible to bring some new bottles on board if we find some good one? Or it’s only in the embarkation day?

Sorry for my English …..:rolleyes:

Is it possible to bring some new bottles at different port during the cruise?

For us the embarkation is at Sun Juan, the next port is St-Thomas, is it possible to bring some new bottles on board if we find some good one? Or it’s only in the embarkation day?

Sorry for my English …..:rolleyes:

We did not bring any bottles on board at different ports (husband in the booze/wine business) but my parents did. My dad thought they would take them away and give them back on the last day but they did not take the bottles away.

Just returned from the 3/27/10 sailing of Emerald Princess. We brought a carry-on bag 7 bottles of wine...put it through the x-ray machine with no problem. Princess allows you to bring on wine, but not beer.

In a checked bag, we had two 6 packs of 24 oz. bottles of Pepsi Max and one 8 pack of 12 oz. bottles of diet coke. As we checked in, we saw tons of people carrying on 24 packs of soda and cases of water...they were just carrying it on without putting it in a suitcase or anything!

Archived