Royal Family Suite - Category FS Radiance Class

Just was on the Brilliance of the Seas out of Dubai for March 22nd to 29th. Was in the Royal Family Suite with three friends and thought it was amazing. We got room number 7672 on deck 7 and it was huge. Pictures attached. The suite also gave us concierge access, with Ivan our concierge being great. And a bunch of other perks.

The suite has two bedrooms and two bathrooms and the balcony is smaller then the brochure would indicate, but the suite is huge feeling.

Hope this is of help to people, I expect that suites 9656 and 8668 are similar.

2141364444_FS7672b.jpg.46cf78312c07bc68102ab58120ff1d22.jpg

FS 7672 a.bmp

FS 7672 c.bmp

FS 7672 g.bmp

FS 7672 h.bmp

Just what i was looking for, i will be in this room next year. But your pictures are very tiny, is there any other way you can put the pics up bigger?? also, about how many people can fit out on the balcony at the same time?

sorry that is as big as CC will let me post the pictures. the balcony is not very big for the suite on deck 7. sitting you could have three out there, to on the sit up chairs and one on the lounger, a forth could stand out side. the room itself is huge, cruise ship speaking, and the two seperate bedrooms is a great feature.

enjoy

Just what i was looking for, i will be in this room next year. But your pictures are very tiny, is there any other way you can put the pics up bigger?? also, about how many people can fit out on the balcony at the same time?

I was in the RFS on the Jewel with 3 girlfriends last Oct, it was the perfect arrangement, i put some of our pics on webshots but i can't figure out how to link them here, if you go to webshots and search on royal family suite jewel of the seas, you'll see a lot to look at, my pics are all entitled DSCN followed by various #,s if you click on the first one you can look at the small album, we were in cabin 8586. the balcony was plenty big enough but oddly shaped as you'll see, it was a great cabin.

Enjoy

• 5 years later...

Hi. Can you please give me some more info about this particular cabin? We are 2 families, 4 adults, 2 teens, and a 3 year old. We are accustomed to close quarters, but would this be too close? We plan to put the family with the 3 year old in the master (the kid sleeps with them), my husband and myself in the 2nd bedroom, and the 2 teens in the living room, one on the sofa and one on a roll-away. We are interested in trying a suite for all the extra amenities and because we live in different cities, we kind of want to be close to each other. Thanks!

Hi. Can you please give me some more info about this particular cabin? We are 2 families, 4 adults, 2 teens, and a 3 year old. We are accustomed to close quarters, but would this be too close? We plan to put the family with the 3 year old in the master (the kid sleeps with them), my husband and myself in the 2nd bedroom, and the 2 teens in the living room, one on the sofa and one on a roll-away. We are interested in trying a suite for all the extra amenities and because we live in different cities, we kind of want to be close to each other. Thanks!

Those cabins are actually classed as a Two bedroom suite TS and not as a Royal family suite.

I'm not 100% sure but according to this PDF on suite benefits this cabin is not listed as receiving the suite benefits.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/enhanced-program-for-suites-guests-v7.pdf

Those cabins are actually classed as a Two bedroom suite TS and not as a Royal family suite.

I'm not 100% sure but according to this PDF on suite benefits this cabin is not listed as receiving the suite benefits.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/enhanced-program-for-suites-guests-v7.pdf

Two Bedroom Suites (TS) receive full suite amenities.

Thanks. Not surprising that their PDf is not accurate.:rolleyes:

No surprise there at all. Firsthand experience though. We were in an aft TS on Brilliance in March of last year (unfortunately the pictures no longer appear in my review because Facebook decided to change the image paths). Gold Sea pass cards. My daughters especially loved being able to go to the Princess Room (CL) every evening.

It was a bit of a hike to the back of the ship, but we loved everything about it. Motion, vibrations and soot were non-issues.

SO, folks who have actually been in this suite, do you think this will work for us? It seems very large, as it is as big as all 3 of our staterooms would be if we did 2 balcony rooms and an inside cabin. Thanks!

The RFS on the Liberty & Indy are the ones with the huge balcony.

The TS on Radiance are small...and the FS on the Vision class teeny.

We've stayed in all a few times and nothing can beat the RFS balcony so far.

But regardless...that 2nd bedroom is smaller than an inside cabin

catagory...think very hard before deciding who and how many will

occupy this bedroom. ;)

SO, folks who have actually been in this suite, do you think this will work for us? It seems very large, as it is as big as all 3 of our staterooms would be if we did 2 balcony rooms and an inside cabin. Thanks!

Rollaway in the living room...now your really talking crowded :eek:

On our last family cruise we could have done the suite but decided to do a JS for us and insides across the hall from us this time for our adult kids and their spouses and it worked out great....we're all D+ so we still enjoy the perks..but something that you will need to take into consideration....Regardless what you decide...you'll have a wonderful time...ENJOY !!!

Edited by Ashland

The aft TS balconies are a good size. They are on par with a GS balcony in terms of space.

But the difference between 3 cabins in a TS is with 3 cabins you have 3 beds and 3 bathrooms, while a TS has 2 bathrooms and 2 beds. The sofa bed is by the door to the balcony. The 2nd bathroom is in the living room area. The 2nd TV is by the sofa bed. The 2nd bedroom is small.

Everyone will have more privacy with 3 cabins.

There were 5 of us. The TS worked for us because there were only 5 of us and we had 2 small children using the sofa bed. If they were teenagers I would have gone for 2 cabins.