Caribbean Itineraries?

Anyone know when the 2011-2012 Caribbean Itineraries are going to be released? I know the ones from the Northeast have already been released. I am referring to the sailings from Florida and San Juan. I read a date of April 15th but I am wondering how accurate this is.

Thanks.

I thought they were supposed to be out on the 8th. Guess I was wrong. I have been checking everyday. Does anyone know where I can see the itineraries that are for the caribbean that were released early?

PacCruiser had posted some on various threads.

I thought they were supposed to be out on the 8th. Guess I was wrong. I have been checking everyday. Does anyone know where I can see the itineraries that are for the caribbean that were released early?

They were suppose the be released earlier this month, but they changed it.

Jewel of the Seas will be repositioning from Boston on October 29, 2011 ending up in Tampa after a 14 night cruise. It would seem therefore, that Jewel will then be sailing out of Tampa for the 2011 Caribbean season, although exactly what the itineraries will be I am not sure. RCI reservations wasn't able to help us when we called to book the repo and wasn't even able to confirm that the sailing was yet available. After exhausting other possible avenues to book, we finally called RCI's Crown and Anchor department and its Diamond desk, where we were successful in booking rooms for ourselves and three other friends. Itinerary is very nice and includes port calls in St. Thomas, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, Barbados, Curaçao, and Aruba with three sea days at the beginning and end of the cruise.:)

I suspect that the general reservation number may be able to handle bookings by tomorrow (Thursday).

Jewel of the Seas will be repositioning from Boston on October 29, 2011 ending up in Tampa after a 14 night cruise. It would seem therefore, that Jewel will then be sailing out of Tampa for the 2011 Caribbean season, although exactly what the itineraries will be I am not sure. RCI reservations wasn't able to help us when we called to book the repo and wasn't even able to confirm that the sailing was yet available. After exhausting other possible avenues to book, we finally called RCI's Crown and Anchor department and its Diamond desk, where we were successful in booking rooms for ourselves and three other friends. Itinerary is very nice and includes port calls in St. Thomas, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, Barbados, Curaçao, and Aruba with three sea days at the beginning and end of the cruise.:)

I suspect that the general reservation number may be able to handle bookings by tomorrow (Thursday).

That looks like a great itinerary. We were thinking of a B2B on the Serenade but this repo on the Jewel is definitely being considered.

Decisions, decisions...

That looks like a great itinerary. We were thinking of a B2B on the Serenade but this repo on the Jewel is definitely being considered.

Decisions, decisions...

We try to do this cruise every year and each time they make the itinerary a little different. Last year they included St. Croix. This year, Dominica, and next year (2011) - St. Kitts. :) Ending up in Tampa instead of Miami or Ft. Lauderdale will also be a different experience and will work out well for us since we can still fly Jet Blue back to Boston.

Is that just the Oct. 29 cruise or what Jewel will be doing for the whole 2011-2012 fall/winter/spring season?

The Jewel will be doing 4 and 5 day cruises out of Tampa.
Thanks -- Tampa is an easy drive for us too and DB lives in Sarasota. Jewel is a beautiful ship and we liked her a lot when we did an 8 night out of Fort Lauderdale in 2006.

Archived