Show me your aft!

jhale

We had Dream 8468 - one of the 2 wider aft balconies on Deck 8. Nearly twice the width of the standard aft at the same price.

8468a.jpg

8468b.jpg

Victory aft wrap 6461

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

We also had the 2 starboard extended balconies - 6451 & 6459. Made for a VERY long space when the dividers were open.

IMG_0074.jpg

Edited by KJPG

I'll be in my first wrap-around suite aft in July :)

Deck 7(no, I won't tell my cabin #, somebody may try to steal it from me :eek:), I know there are some pics out there...so COME ON PEOPLE, POST EM'!!

I love aft cabins. It's so quiet back there and looking at the wake is awesome in the morning/afternoon/evening/night. Plus, you get the complete privacy :p:rolleyes:

We've mever evem had a balcony on our cruises, must less the aft we booked. I told the DW we have one rule, no clothing allowed on the balcony. I hope that works out.
c

Careful with that thought. The neighbors above you can see down into your balcony:D They are not as private as a regular balcony.:eek:

Here are some of 7445 on the Freedom (we had the wraparound and 5 of the aft balconies next to it - unfortunately only 3 of them opened up to the aft.):

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e80/mimi567/cruise/freedom%202009/

These are of the Conquest - I took them as they passed us a few weeks ago:

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e80/mimi567/conquest/

With the aft balconies being so popular, I thought it'd be fun to start a thread with pics of aft, aft-wraps on different ships.

I'll start with the Ecstasy E244

e244.jpg

22010E244.jpg

22010018.jpg

22010019.jpg

22010020.jpg

Thanks for the great pics. We just booked the Ecstasy Aft cabins U226 and U228 they look great. First time AFTer's

Most only hold 2. We are a family of 3, so we had to put our 7 year old in the adjoining cabin. It was like having a 2 bedroom suite, with 2 bathrooms.

sorry for asking probably a stupid question, but do they give you a discount, or did you have to pay full price for the adjoining cabin.

sorry for asking probably a stupid question, but do they give you a discount, or did you have to pay full price for the adjoining cabin.

Full price. You are going to need at least 8 cabins before you will see a discount.

Destiny aft wrap 6373

2013747450103836838S425x425Q85.jpg

funny that you posted this picture, i was on the phone today with my PVP, as this room shows available on our cruise on their webside, but she said it was already booked. Maybe she'll call us back if it really isn't booked!

Full price. You are going to need at least 8 cabins before you will see a discount.

ugh....but that would work someday with our 2 daughters and I like the idea of an open inside door to always kinda be in the "same area" as them. Thanks for your reply!

Edited by Sandpiper10

We're on the Destiny Jan 2011 in an OS. If I called to change to a wrap is this an upgrade or downgrade? Also does Destiny wrap come with VIP boarding?

Downgrade. And no, no VIP status.

Any tips on how to post pix correctly?

If you are posting a link to your album you have to make sure that it is shared... or public.. I am not to familiar with snapfish..but when you click on your link it takes you to the sign in page ..;)