Show me your aft!

jhale

Actually an aft wrap is now classified as a "Veranda Suite" code VS. (at least on spirit class ships) and you do get VIP boarding...

He/She was asking about Destiny.....which is what I responded to.

I'm well aware what the aft wraps are on the Spirit Class ships.

I'm thinking of doing a "Premium Vista Balcony" (wraparound) on the Carnival Conquest -- cabin 7440, 7445, 6452, or 6483 (back of ship). Has anyone been in any of these cabins? Is it worth the extra cost? Is there any bad vibration or noise on the Conquest in these back cabins?

Thanks to everyone who has responded and posted pictures. Because of this thread, I changed from an aft wrap on deck 7 to 4237. My husband likes the fact that it is more covered and we will be closer to the shops, dining room, show room, etc. We have never had an aft wrap before and are really looking forward to this cruise.

We have this one booked for next year!

It's a great cabin and balcony!!!!

Enjoy your cruise! If this thread is still going when I return from my May 1st Dream cruise I'll post our aft wrap photos!

2 weeks till we fly to Orlando!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

How much more does it cost to get an Aft wrap cabin? I realize it varies ship to ship but a ball park figure.

My aft wrap on the Freedom in two weeks was $899 per person.. my sisters aft balcony next door $689 .. our friends regular balcony up the hall $629.

I'm thinking of doing a "Premium Vista Balcony" (wraparound) on the Carnival Conquest -- cabin 7440, 7445, 6452, or 6483 (back of ship). Has anyone been in any of these cabins? Is it worth the extra cost? Is there any bad vibration or noise on the Conquest in these back cabins?

I know there is a YouTube video of cabin 7445 from the Conquest that someone posted somewhere at one point, I haved watched it & it shows the room great. I think the other pics posted have been from ships from the same class. Let me see if I can find the links for you for the ones I have looked at. We are booked in an aft wrap for our cruise, but I have never been in one before so I'm no help on vibration, noise, etc. :)

Found it: Enjoy!

Edited by Meyer2
Adding links

what a great picture! makes me wish i was on a ship right now! october can't come soon enough.

Thanks so much for the picture, we are directly one floor above in exactly 6 weeks from today - ahhh, we'll be setting out on our deck sailing away right about now. It's nice to have a pre-vacation before the vacation. That's what I tell hubby - he lets me do all of the investigating, looking and reading and I am telling him about it for months!! That's part of the excitement. Bonnie :D

can't wait till i can post my wrap;)

here's our aft on the legend, 4232-sleeps 3 w/o a rollaway (which is rather hard to find on the older CCL ships). this is a quit taking my pic shot

232323232%7Ffp53248%3Enu%3D3293%3E282%3E892%3EWSNRCG%3D32374643%3C778%3Anu0mrj

don't worry if u select one where the flag is, they take it down when @ sea.

232323232%7Ffp5324%3A%3Enu%3D3293%3E282%3E892%3EWSNRCG%3D32374643%3C7748nu0mrj

My aft wrap on the Freedom in two weeks was $899 per person.. my sisters aft balcony next door $689 .. our friends regular balcony up the hall $629.

Update- just had a price drop!!!

$849 $639 $549

woohooo :D :D :D

Edited by #1BradyFan
spelling