Show me your aft!

jhale

This is a very helpful thread. We are sailing on the Triumph April 26 out of N.O. and have an aft cabin 7424. Will be sure to post pictures when we get back. Has anyone stayed in this cabin before? We booked it because of the view and because it is between two decks of cabins...hoping it will be a relaxing cruise!

These are of the Conquest - I took them as they passed us a few weeks ago:

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e80/mimi567/conquest/

Oh my gosh. Thank you for these! We have the deck 8 wrap in a couple weeks... I've seen a lot of pictures and knew it was big, but I've never seen this view before. Holy moly! Now I'm even more excited! :D

I hope to get a look at one of the aft wraps when I am cruising at the end of the month. They look great from the pictures and I will be enviously staying next to one on 4/26. Maybe my neighbor will give me a "peek". It is our first balcony cabin (we started with an inside--too claustrophobic, then had one that was oceanview, now:rolleyes: going for the balcony). We hope that we will like it! Sounds like most are happy with the aft ones but really it looks like any balcony would be appealing. As we are heading out of N.O. we thought it would be fun to have the panoramic view of the Mississipi as we traverse some of those tight turns in a big ship. I am hoping to grab a nice bottle of wine at W.I.N.O. and have a seat on my balcony for the trip up/down the river. I just hope the lifeboat drill is before or after!!

Jo

Sometimes that wake is not so peaceful

166677501dSGsGe_fs.jpg

349970653VacyiD_ph.jpg

and other times.....

350471644KNtZIn_ph.jpg

We had a little of that not so friendly wake the last sea day of our cruise in February.

22010065.jpg

22010064.jpg

I do have to say that seeing all the aft-wraps I'm seriously considering getting one for October! There are only 2 left on my ship, I'd better think fast!

jhale,

We had aft wrap 8433 last Sept. on the Triumph. Fabulous!!! (Wish I knew how to upload pics on here.)

Can't afford one on the Pride this year as the wraps there are suites. But a regular aft will do. As long as I can sit and stare into the wake. :p

Sweet! We have 7449 booked for next year!! Thank you for posting the picture.

Once I have the others, I'll post them, You'll love it back there. It's quiet and the elevators were quick..I did use the stairs alot to head up to Rosies and for Pizza many times...+ the Adult section is right up there as well.

We mostly hung out on our balcony for sailaways....

There were 2 chairs, table and a lounger out there,