Volcano stops flights.

We were on he red sea magic last week - fab. Just had a week at sonesta beach nt so good. Couldn't fly yesterday of course. People from Thomson celebration sat at airport for nearly four hours before being sent to hotels. We are currently at the AI Maritim Royal Peninsular - lovely - waiting for news from the rep at 1pm... Weather is still great here and if I was back in the UK now I'd be doing the shopping at Tesco :)

My parents are on the Celebration now - it's full! Some of the passengers are people who were on from the previous week (lucky them!) It is still sat at Sharm but hoping to sail tonight to be at Aqaba tomorrow. I am assuming the ones who did the cruise last week will be taken off & put into hotels until flights resume. I am not sure what has happened to the poor people who were supposed to have flown out & been on the ship & couldn't get there.

just seen this on facebook looks like some people getting a few extra days, shame bout the people missing out

stuck in port at Sharm El Sheikh due to 800 passengers who couldnt get home.Now sailing off with them and coming back to Sharm on Sunday to try and get them home

just seen this on facebook looks like some people getting a few extra days, shame bout the people missing out

stuck in port at Sharm El Sheikh due to 800 passengers who couldnt get home.Now sailing off with them and coming back to Sharm on Sunday to try and get them home

Bet the people who have been on the ship for a week are pleased! so sorry for all the others though : - (

Archived