New Ship to New Orleans?

LAFUNGUY

keeping hearing rumors that Carnival is going to upgrade over the Triumph in New Orleans. Anybody know anything?

Sadly at this point, that is all they are...rumors...

It could be the Conquest coming back once the Magic goes to Galveston...

I hope that a new ship comes to Galveston. The same 3 ships have been there for so long and it would be nice to see a ship newer than 10 years old.

The Conquest is not 10 years old. She was built in 2002, so she is 8 years old.

I hope that a new ship comes to Galveston. The same 3 ships have been there for so long and it would be nice to see a ship newer than 10 years old.

I assume the 3rd ship you are talking about is Voyager ... Please dont wish it away, Im still quite happy with Voyager.

They can have Conquest, but I like Ecstasy too.

I assume the 3rd ship you are talking about is Voyager ... Please dont wish it away, Im still quite happy with Voyager.

They can have Conquest, but I like Ecstasy too.

The Ecstasy stays. There will be blood if they take her away.

I have only been on the Voyager and Rhapsody out of Galveston. I haven't been on Ecstasy or Conquest but have been on other ships out of other ports. I am planning to book a cruise on the Ecstasy this Oct with my husband for our 5 year anniversary. Who all has been on the Ecstasy since it has been upgraded? :)

I have only been on the Voyager and Rhapsody out of Galveston. I haven't been on Ecstasy or Conquest but have been on other ships out of other ports. I am planning to book a cruise on the Ecstasy this Oct with my husband for our 5 year anniversary. Who all has been on the Ecstasy since it has been upgraded? :)

I have. I know firefly has also, as well as Host Mach.

Very nice since the upgrades.

Ecstasy wins service awards and won Crystal award last two years .... for ALL of Carnival ships, it was voted the favorite.

The CD is really special. The ship looks amazing. It had mongolian BBQ and rotissie chicken added. They are next to each other aft of the main pool, so you can get the rotissie chicken and the spicy BBQ together, best thing Iv had on cruise ships in a while. Loved both. The new waterworks is beautiful ... the library looked amazing...I couldnt believe Lido deck. It really was done up right at dry dock.

Count your blessings there in Texas my friend, we're just now getting a Carnival ship homeported in SC (May) and it is the Fantasy---Class of 1990---but who cares. Now I can get rid of my rubber raft with the makeshift whales tail!!!

At least I don't have to drive or fly to one of the ports in Florida for a cruise this year!

Count your blessings there in Texas my friend, we're just now getting a Carnival ship homeported in SC (May) and it is the Fantasy---Class of 1990---but who cares. Now I can get rid of my rubber raft with the makeshift whales tail!!!

At least I don't have to drive or fly to one of the ports in Florida for a cruise this year!

Count your blessings. There were lots of us near the Mobile port that were really excited that we got the Fantasy. Then a month later they announced it was leaving. We may be getting a newer ship, but one with less upgrades.

The Fantasy was here in New Orleans last year and then they "upgraded" to the Triumph. Bigger is not always better. I wish we had the Fantasy back.

Exactly. Oldest ship in the fleet now and probably still one of the best.

Heck, I'd be thrilled to have ANY ship where I live near Portland. I mean after all, the town's names suggests that there should be some here!!!

I'll even take your cast off ships.

There is the Spirit leaving from Seattle May-September 2010 and 2011.

we did the Conquest from NO several years back. I would be thrilled if it came back. Of course I would be more thrilled if we could get some better western Caribbean ports!

Beverly

You have more choices than Galveston for different ports!

Archived