Pasta Station - Which Ships have it?

phinfan63

We really enjoyed the pasta bar on the Liberty a couple years ago and was wondering what other ships have this?

We are looking at the Glory, Valor and the Legend for next year ~ do any of these have the pasta bar?

Thanks!

I've been on the Glory twice and don't remember there ever being a pasta bar either. This was before the drydock though. Maybe it was a pasta station rather than the permanently-stationed "Pasta Bar" (like the Mongolian Wok, Pizzeria, Deli, etc).

I just looked at the deck plans for Glory and there's no Pasta Bar shown.

Here's a shot at the bottom of the stairs - that one station is normally desserts or bagels/muffins in the morning. I don't see how there's enough room there for a Pasta Bar.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2096437120012667656VDRqFq

I know on the Liberty is was just a station not an actual place like the wok or anything. I think it was in the line with the normal buffet but it was delicious.

Thanks for all the help ~ I'm really hoping it will be on one of these ships.

I've been on the Glory twice and don't remember there ever being a pasta bar either. This was before the drydock though. Maybe it was a pasta station rather than the permanently-stationed "Pasta Bar" (like the Mongolian Wok, Pizzeria, Deli, etc).

I just looked at the deck plans for Glory and there's no Pasta Bar shown.

Here's a shot at the bottom of the stairs - that one station is normally desserts or bagels/muffins in the morning. I don't see how there's enough room there for a Pasta Bar.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2096437120012667656VDRqFq

If I remember correctly it would be behind you if you are facing the stairs....not right at the stairs....I ate there several times on my cruise :confused: Like I said earlier I called carnival today and they said yes in fact this is on the Conquest class ships :confused:

I'm trying to picture where this pasta bar would be. I was on the Glory last year and don't remember seeing a pasta bar. Good thing because I would have just pulled a chair up and made myself at home.

I guess I'm going to have that issue when I sail on the Liberty. Forget the chair hogs - I'll be the pasta bar hog. (know that just sounded so wrong....)

We sailed on Glory a few times and obviously, I missed the pasta bar. We used it on Dream and loved it, but I swear, I never saw one on Glory. I saw the deli and Chinese/wok area, but never pasta. Our friends did the fish n chips, but they didn't see it either.

Darn, I would have gone there a couple of times as I am a pasta lover and my husband doesn't like it much so I could have had pasta and he could have had something else.

I've sailed the Glory twice and there is no Pasta Bar.

What there is is a Pasta STATION which is included in one of the buffet lines.

They had a couple of different pasta choices, I think 2 or 3 different sauce choices with some add ins and sometimes they would make your pasta to order, or you could get what was already being prepared.

Its nothing like the Pasta BAR which is only located on the Carnival Dream and more than likely Magic and Dream 3.

And sad to say Carnival employees usually know less than we do about what they do and dont have on each of their ships, among other pertinent information LOL!

Archived