Which Nights Are Formal?

sealady1

My husband and I are going on a 7 day cruise to Bermuda next month. We are looking forward to participating in the formal nights. We know that one of the two will be held on Monday but can anyone tell me when the next one is? I am trying to plan for a sunset sail around the island and I don't want to miss the second formal night. Thank you.

Debbie

I'm not sure anyone really knows for sure yet, since that run has not sailed yet. We should know something in the next couple of weeks, as I think the first trip is this month. I would guess Tuesday and Thursday nights, but that's just a guess.

Thank you for your replies everyone. The reason why I asked this question was that one of our planned excursions, the famous homes and hideaways cruise, was cancelled by HAL and we are looking to book another similar one, a sunset catamaran cruise on 5/20, which is a Thursday at 7PM. One of the things I am looking forward to is getting dressed up for formal night on the ship and I don't want to miss either one of them.

Have a good evening,

Debbie

Yesterday we printed our express docs for our June 6 voyage to Bermuda. The boarding pass states a dress code: 2 formal and 5 smart casual nights but doesn't indicate which nights are formal. Generally, it's the night of the first full day at sea (which would be Monday) and the night when you leave your last port (Friday). I assume that "smart casual" simply means jackets and ties in the MDR, which will make packing alot easier.

Archived