Early Saver Question-Where does it show up?

magictam

I submitted a Price Protection Claim for my upcoming cruise (4/26/10) on Friday for $10.00 difference between advertized price on Friday and what I paid a few months ago.

Today I submitted another for an additional $10.00 price difference from Friday to today. So the price has gone down a total of $20.00. Not much but I will take anything I can get.

Since the cruise has been paid for I requested the difference as OBC. Still have heard if either has been approved, but it's only been 1 day. My question is, once it's approved how do you know it's been applied as on board credit? Is there somewhere on the web site under your booking information that shows on board credit?

Thanks for any assitance.

Tammie

I submitted a Price Protection Claim for my upcoming cruise (4/26/10) on Friday for $10.00 difference between advertized price on Friday and what I paid a few months ago.

Today I submitted another for an additional $10.00 price difference from Friday to today. So the price has gone down a total of $20.00. Not much but I will take anything I can get.

Since the cruise has been paid for I requested the difference as OBC. Still have heard if either has been approved, but it's only been 1 day. My question is, once it's approved how do you know it's been applied as on board credit? Is there somewhere on the web site under your booking information that shows on board credit?

Thanks for any assitance.

Tammie

If you go to carnival's website, and pull up your documents, and I think it's the 4 page or so, where it shows how much you paid for your cruise, under that box, it should say OBC and the amount.

I did 2 requests for lower payments thru my TA, on 2 different days, and today I checked and they are both total, I have a total of 100 dollars. It takes about 3 days to show up, not counting weekends, as they are closed at that time.

Hope this helps

Archived