Sheridan's Coffee Liqour

Kali22

Hi everyone, I am curious if anyone knows if I can order Sheridan's from Bon Voyage or if they only sell it on ship. I don't remember seeing it on the price list, but now I can't find the list.

I know we saw it Grand Cayman last cruise, is this something they might sell in Cozumel as well? My boyfriend is dreaming of this stuff.. :)

Thanks!

I know they sell it in Cozumel, but I'm not sure if they sell it through Bon Voyage. When I was in Cozumel, I took a picture of the price, and had the people in the Fun Shops adjust my price, as it was cheaper in Cozumel and they price match.

The best price Iv ever seen it at was last January on Ecstasy 2 full bottles plus a half sized bottle for $39.95... the 1/2 size was a bargain, plus I havent seen it quite that cheap before.

the was also a one night sale, the price was not repeated the rest of the cruise, just the first night during the liquor sampling.

The best price Iv ever seen it at was last January on Ecstasy 2 full bottles plus a half sized bottle for $39.95... the 1/2 size was a bargain, plus I havent seen it quite that cheap before.

the was also a one night sale, the price was not repeated the rest of the cruise, just the first night during the liquor sampling.

That's an excellant price. We paid that for the 2 bottles with no gimme on the Elation.

I've often wondered why it was not available in the US. Thanks for the info.

I think I like the look of the bottle more than what's inside!

Yeah, I bought a bottle last year after tasting it and liking it at the sampling but decided after more than a tiny sample that I prefer Kahlua.

Archived