Which Day Pass???

beachbuddy

I wasn't able to call today but I received an email....

Good Afternoon April and thank you for your email. Please be advised that our Day Passes are $80 per person, and allow access to the resort from 10am - 6pm. It includes, lunch, snacks all day, all drinks, taxes, land activities, water sports, rock climbing, flying trapeze, access to beautiful beach, chaise lounges, towels and more. Let me know if you need additional information. Thank you and we hope to see you soon at Breezes Bahamas Resort & Spa.

Is the email from Breezes or from Bahamas Day Pass?

We are going to be in Nassau on the 16th of October. I have been looking at the resorts on Trip Advisor. Some say that BCH and the Melia are doing construction on their pools. (It also says there is construction going on next to the BCH.) Does anyone know anything about this? Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
We are going to be in Nassau on the 16th of October. I have been looking at the resorts on Trip Advisor. Some say that BCH and the Melia are doing construction on their pools. (It also says there is construction going on next to the BCH.) Does anyone know anything about this? Thank you!

Just went to BCH and the pool was open. No construction around the pool or beach area.