differences in decks?

Tiffanyiris

we have a balcony booked on the Main level in the middle of the ship by the elevators (on the Legend)...is this good? whats the Main level like, and what should we expect traffic wise? we have the option to upgrade or just keep our OBC, do you think we should?:confused:

oh no its not an obstructed view balcony. also i guess i should have mentioned we picked the middle of the ship because our PVP told us thats where you feel the less motion in the ocean, since a few of us get really sea sick.

It is good to try to have cabins above and below you to decrease noise. However, if the OBC is enough to pay gratuities, I would keep the current cabin... Hope this helps. :)

oh no its not an obstructed view balcony. also i guess i should have mentioned we picked the middle of the ship because our PVP told us thats where you feel the less motion in the ocean, since a few of us get really sea sick.

In that case, Keep deck 4 - less movement lower in the ship too. ;)

we have a balcony booked on the Main level in the middle of the ship by the elevators (on the Legend)...is this good? whats the Main level like, and what should we expect traffic wise? we have the option to upgrade or just keep our OBC, do you think we should?:confused:

I worried my first cruise about seasickness because on a cabincruiser in the ocean i get sick as all h***. I took Bonine the first day before we left port and never took it again and im going on my 5th cruise this year. Have Bonine with you but doubt you will ever need it as no one gets as sick as me on the ocean....so don't worry and enjoy your cruise!!!!! As everyone else said the lower the better but on my last 3 cruises i have been up top.:)

I worried my first cruise about seasickness because on a cabincruiser in the ocean i get sick as all h***. I took Bonine the first day before we left port and never took it again and im going on my 5th cruise this year. Have Bonine with you but doubt you will ever need it as no one gets as sick as me on the ocean....so don't worry and enjoy your cruise!!!!! As everyone else said the lower the better but on my last 3 cruises i have been up top.:)

bonine? can i get that at CVS or Walgreens? or do you need a perscription? thanks for the tip ;] on my first/only cruise was for our honeymoon and i got sooooo sea sick, i could barely walk straight. so we went to the help desk place and asked for the medicine. it worked okay, but made me soooo sleepy. then one night the water was really rough and the boat was swaying a lot so i took an extra one too soon and it knocked me out for a whole day. all i could do was lay in bed and literally i couldnt will my muscles to get me up. it was bizarre. so if this bonine works that good for you, then i will FOR SURE be going to get some!!

On my first cruise I got the patch from my Dr. He said his wife always used it never had a problem. I brought it with me but never needed it. I also always take those "bracelet" things but have never needed them.

I would check with what is below your cabin. We have been above a noisy place before. Noise doesn't really bother us too much though, but we think the higher the better and actually prefer to be a little more forward.

On my first cruise I got the patch from my Dr. He said his wife always used it never had a problem. I brought it with me but never needed it. I also always take those "bracelet" things but have never needed them.

I would check with what is below your cabin. We have been above a noisy place before. Noise doesn't really bother us too much though, but we think the higher the better and actually prefer to be a little more forward.

good thinkin! okay i just looked at the deck plans and it looks like the exterior promenade and the fun shops are right below us. that shouldnt be too bad right? again, i failed to mention we have 4 other couples coming with and our room in inbetween 2 of the couples rooms...

bonine? can i get that at CVS or Walgreens? or do you need a perscription? thanks for the tip ;] on my first/only cruise was for our honeymoon and i got sooooo sea sick, i could barely walk straight. so we went to the help desk place and asked for the medicine. it worked okay, but made me soooo sleepy. then one night the water was really rough and the boat was swaying a lot so i took an extra one too soon and it knocked me out for a whole day. all i could do was lay in bed and literally i couldnt will my muscles to get me up. it was bizarre. so if this bonine works that good for you, then i will FOR SURE be going to get some!!

Yes Walgreen's or Target just about anywhere.....even ginger pills.....i don't like anything else cause they make me tired...Just for your info i had 80mph winds on my first cruise on the Miracle and never even felt sick a little...these ships are so big! Have fun and honest...don't worry about it at all you'll be fine...just take one the first day before sail-a-way and you will never look back!;)

Archived