Taxie vs, Shuttle from MIA

Karlie1

I will answer the OP with a long question. Would you prefer to pay more money and get to wait for up to 30 minutes while your vehicle gets a full load? I assume the answer is no. A taxi to (or from) the port is faster, cheaper and will also be happy to stop for you to buy your soda (it will cost you a few more dollars).

Hank

What cruise line will you be on? Not all of them allow you to being your own sodas with you, and if they do, there might be a limit to the number of cans. Also, are you leaving STL at 9:30 am, or arriving in MIA at 9:30 am? Is your flight a non-stop? The taxi's meter will be running the entire time you're soda shopping, so it could cost more than just a few bucks.

Taxi for two with quick stop at convenience store was $30.00, incl tip.

I think the shuttle is $10-$12 each, no stops?

I think OP is looking for a particular type of soda which may not be sold in convenience stores. ???

It is in florida

Yes. I realize that, as I've read the posts. However, OP has ANOTHER thread earlier than this one, indicating that his wife ONLY likes "Diet-Rite" brand soda, and was asking if he could put it into checked luggage on his flight from STL - MIA, and was basically told this was not a good idea. Leakage problems. He then asked where he could buy it on his way to the pier from the airport and was given some particular stores. My reply on THIS thread was that I wasn't sure if "Diet-Rite" brand soda was sold in "convenience" stores in the MIA area. Read OP's other thread.

Yes. I realize that, as I've read the posts. However, OP has ANOTHER thread earlier than this one, indicating that his wife ONLY likes "Diet-Rite" brand soda, and was asking if he could put it into checked luggage on his flight from STL - MIA, and was basically told this was not a good idea. Leakage problems. He then asked where he could buy it on his way to the pier from the airport and was given some particular stores. My reply on THIS thread was that I wasn't sure if "Diet-Rite" brand soda was sold in "convenience" stores in the MIA area. Read OP's other thread.

This thread is about the taxi rate from the airport to the pier, with stop to pick up soda.

It is well established soda is available in convenience stores in florida.

That's what I commented on, this particular thread.

Have a great cruise!

This thread is about the taxi rate from the airport to the pier, with stop to pick up soda.

It is well established soda is available in convenience stores in florida.

That's what I commented on, this particular thread.

Have a great cruise!

Guess I made the mistake of reading OP's previous thread, as I knew what he was talking about. Great cruising to you, as well.

Archived