Can anyone tell me......

Hi we will be on FOS June 6th and I was wondering when we eat in the MDR are we able to make changes to the menu example if they were having pasta with fish can i just get the pasta minus the fish? or i seen they have cheese quesadilla with vegetables can you get it without the vegetables? Thank you for any info anyone has my hubby is very picky and worried about the menu choices.

I'm sure your wait team will do what they can to help your hubby have a good cruise. Keep in mind, though, that dishes are prepared in advance and are actually kept warm; it may take a few extra minutes to accomodate your husband's needs, but I have no doubt he will enjoy his experience in the MDR.

Thank you for the quick response! this being our first cruise i want everything to go smoothly,Still trying to convince my hubby to do formal night in his Army dress blues he doesnt want to dress up, oh well still have just over a month to convince him:o

Thank you for the quick response! this being our first cruise i want everything to go smoothly,Still trying to convince my hubby to do formal night in his Army dress blues he doesnt want to dress up, oh well still have just over a month to convince him:o

Many former, retired and active military do formal night in their dress uniforms. He will not be alone and will get much appreciation! Many thanks to him and to you for being there beside him!

Our experience this past week is that you can order whatever the heck you want...even curried goat! (seriously, the kitchen brought us curried goat even though goat was NEVER on the menu.)

One of our table mates didn't want citrus on her food and they delivered it without citrus. My husband wanted lobster AND prime rib and they brought him both dishes.

Archived