Infinity CC 7208

noletta

It's a great cabin! :D

We have been in 7212 and in 7206 as well as aft FV cabins on the M class ships.

You lucked out on getting that one with the extra long balcony. The cabin itself is the same as all the other CC (former cat 1) cabins. It's the balcony that you will flip over! You will have padded lounge chairs and loungers as well as a small low table and a larger table for having your meals on the balcony. We order room service every morning and eat breakfast in our bathrobes! It has a canopy that covers about 2/3 of the balcony to protect you from the weather and give you privacy from the decks above.

You will not notice the motion very much at all in the aft of the M class ships since they use the azipod propulsion system. You will overlook the Penthouse suites--make friends and get invited down for a look at the "suite life" ;)

Thanks for the info on Infinity, Char.

Am I right to assume that cabin 7206 on the Summit is the same, since it is also am M class ship? Any idea how much longer the balcony is - twic as long, three times as long, ...?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Noletta-

You may be the same person who emailed me today requesting pics of 7208, yes?

But if not you can email me by looking at "interests" under my profile. The veranda/view is awesome- don't want to cruise X again without an aft!

Nancy

We just booked our first cruise on Infinity. Has anyone ever stayed in CC 7208?

You've probably already seen people in various posts here describe how much they like these aft CC cabins. When the two of us cruise on an M-Class ship, if we can't snag a FV cabin, we go right for one of these. Our April 9 sailing was going to be April 2, but none of these cabins were available, so we shifted dates just to assure we'd have one.

These folks are right about the veranda. Click on the link in my signature line. This is a inner FV cabin (two doors down from you). Your interior cabin space will be foreshortened a bit from this - the FV cabins are a bit longer, but the veranda you see will be identical. You'll likely start with two chairs, a fixed position lounger, an adjustable lounger and one or more tables. If you need more/less, just ask your room steward and he'll shuffle things for you.

A picture is worth a thousand words! You can see that the deck 7 balconies are longer than the ones on deck 9. The top deck where the flag is with the people standing is deck 10, the Resort deck, and you are looking at the outdoor grill area. Below that is deck 9 and you can see there are 2 and 1/2 glass divider panels between balconies. The deck 7 balconies have a full 3 and 1/2 divider panels. The extra wide balconies in the middle are the handicapped cabins. You can figure out which cabin is yours from the deck plans. The white "bathtubs" on the end are the FV cabins.

P1110061.JPG

Char, add my thanks for posting the photos. I had seen the second one, but not the first. When I had read on these boards that the balconies on deck 7 were longer, I didn't think that could possibly be true, but I can easily see the difference in the size of the dividers. We will be sailing in our first Celebrity aft in November on Connie (7208) and I'm even more excited about it now! Thanks again.

Archived