Fascination riviera 9

bfkkbc

We were in E3.... when we were pulling into HMC and Nassau you knew it.

In HMC you could hear the anchor being lowered. In Nassau you could hear noise as you were pushing into the pier.

We are heavy sleepers but on the cruise we aren't. So much to do. Think of it as a wake up call! The time that the noises started is just before our wake up call anyway... so no biggy!

I have the noise on video... I wish I knew how to get just that bit out so I could upload it!

It did not ruin our cruise at all!

Thanks guys!! I knew there would be noise. We had R35 on the Celebration an it was noisy, but not too bad. Just curious is all. Great price though..... LOL Was thinking about booking this cabin, looks like it would be a great location all the way forward!!! WOW!:D

I was in E9, also noisy when we docked and last morning before 5 am we had to circle before entering the channel and woke me up then too. Great location though.

Firefly, could you please tell me if you heard any noise from the main lounge and stage above this room?

Thank you.

We've only been on 2 cruises. We have our 3rd booked for October. We've only stayed on the Empress deck. We can't imagine staying on another deck. Right down the hall is the atrium. We stop at the bar there in the morning for a soft drink before we head to where we are going.

The glass elevators are right there or the stairs are right there also if you are going up one deck. The other stairs are another few steps away for the higher decks.

We love the Empress deck and probably will stay on that deck for this class ship.

We've been forward and midship... this time we are trying out aft.. we can't wait!!

Archived