Connie First Timer Questions

mrmusicman

I am planning on going on one Southern Carri. cruises on Connie and was wondering if anyone could answer a few questions for me.

First, does anyone know anything about Room 6112?

Second, based on what I've read here Ocean Liners sounds like a great place to eat. Being the food snob that I am, I don't mind paying for it, and was wondering if its possible to eat there more than one night (I am thinking 4 of the 7 nightd), or is it so popular that it is too difficult to get in??

Finally, is it possible to relax on a cruise like this one (that is, one with five destinations)?

That's it for now. Thanks.

6112 is centrally located with a standard balcony and should be avery stable room.

You cand eat in Ocean Liners as many times as there is space. It is very nice, but the regular dining room has very nice meals also. We usually eat in the speciality restaurant twice. But, we also like the regular dining room. :)

Hi:) I just sailed her last month and had a fantastic time. She is a beautiful ship.

You surely can relax......there may be a lot of ports but you can always omit them and stay on the ship.......

And you may eat at Oceanliners 7 out of 7 nights if you want to....It is a wonderful experience....and I agree with PatnJohn, the food is extremely rich.

Fantastic...but really rich. The one dinner there was good for me.

We had a group who went one evening, it was worth every penney (in my opinion) but I enjoyed the dining room very much.....we had a table of folks from these boards actually:).

Have a wonderful cruise:D

Archived