ENCHANTMENT Diamond Perks

We are looking forward to being Diamond members....we are Elite members with Celebrity and wondering if the perks are about the same or different???? I must admit we are spoiled being a Elite member with Celebrity. But we got such a great price on the Enchantment..June 3rd...thought we'd give it a "try". Any info good / bad will be appreciated~~~thank you! Nancy

As Diamonds you will have a seperate check in line at embarkation, usually a Diamond breakfast area in the MDR with specialty coffees, robes for use on board, an evening Diamond event with wine/champagne, soda and discounted bar drinks. The Diamond event is held in various venues depending on the ship, amount of Diamond members etc. The real big perk that most people like is the Concierge Lounge with open bar in the evening is not availabe to Diamond members. You have to be Diamond Plus or staying in Grand Suite or above.

Make sure you have your Elite status moved over to RCI in advance so you are in RCI's system. I'm not exactly sure how you do this, maybe someone else will chime in.

I'm sure I have left a few things out. Hope you enjoy the Enchantment!

Did you book a balcony? There's a diamond discount for that.

There are some free internet minutes - like about 10 for each. It seems like the coupon book does have a free admission to the wine tasting seminar. (I don't drink so that's why I am tentative.)

Nothing for washing clothes.

You should get a Diamond member coupon book in your cabin.

It will have a coupon for $10 of internet time, which at the new rate of 65 cents per minute is about 15 minutes.

It will have a coupon for $5 off laundry.

Others: one free coffee drink from Lattetudes, 15% one logo item in the ship's store, buy one get one free glass of wine, $20 off a spa service (can't be used with a discounted spa special), and some others that I can't remember.

Just call Crown & Anchor Society (800-526-9723) and they will issue you a C&A number. If you are using a travel agent, be sure that he or she puts your new C&A number on your reservation.

You should also get robes in your cabin.

The nightly Diamond event will offer you free wine, free champagne, free soda, and 25% off all other drinks.

You should get a Diamond member coupon book in your cabin.

It will have a coupon for $10 of internet time, which at the new rate of 65 cents per minute is about 15 minutes.

It will have a coupon for $5 off laundry.

Others: one free coffee drink from Lattetudes, 15% one logo item in the ship's store, buy one get one free glass of wine, $20 off a spa service (can't be used with a discounted spa special), and some others that I can't remember.

To clarify:

-Laundry coupon is $5 off a laundry charge of $25 or more

-Logo item coupon is for 10% off, not 15%

-Spa coupon is for 20% off, not $20

:)

Archived