Promotional codes

lillulu

How do you know what each promotional code stands for.

I booked ES...I had submitted 2 forms for credit on two different prices drops my cruise had.

Now the last one they did something and took it lowered my 3rd passenger by $50.00 but raised ours $10.00. I think they were trying to get me to stop submitting forms...

They purposely sent a note telling me the ES included ALL passengers. So If I would have taken the last credit I submitted. We would have gotten $10.00 off 1sr/2nd pax but they would have raise my 3rd pax by $50.00.

I think they lowered the 3rd pax time before last so I could not submit anymore claims. Because the way they said the total has to drop for all or I can not get the ES....I'm confused again...what else is new *sigh*:confused:

Heres the code they gave me this time...anyone know what it means please:PEBP25

I booked ES...I had submitted 2 forms for credit on two different prices drops my cruise had.

Now the last one they did something and took it lowered my 3rd passenger by $50.00 but raised ours $10.00. I think they were trying to get me to stop submitting forms...

They purposely sent a note telling me the ES included ALL passengers. So If I would have taken the last credit I submitted. We would have gotten $10.00 off 1sr/2nd pax but they would have raise my 3rd pax by $50.00.

I think they lowered the 3rd pax time before last so I could not submit anymore claims. Because the way they said the total has to drop for all or I can not get the ES....I'm confused again...what else is new *sigh*:confused:

The ES Price Protection is stated in the Terms and conditions as the Total price drop for the booking (for all passengers). You have to take the sum of the PAX 1 & 2 Drop/Increase PLUS the PAX 3 % 4 Drop/Increase. If there's a total drop, then you get a price drop, if there's a total increase then you don't get anything. ken

The P25 added to the Early Saver Code PEB refers to 3rd and 4th Passenger Pricing. ken

Its always been the case where you have to take the rates for all pax on the cabin booking, this wasnt some fast move on Carnival's part to lower a rate to stop you from getting more credits.

Evidently from their answer you were trying to get a price drop on just some of the pax, not the whole cabin rate.

Its always been the case where you have to take the rates for all pax on the cabin booking, this wasnt some fast move on Carnival's part to lower a rate to stop you from getting more credits.

Evidently from their answer you were trying to get a price drop on just some of the pax, not the whole cabin rate.

Actually when I sent the request in it showed my 3rd passenger being the same rate it had been since I originally booked. It only showed a price drop for 1st/2nd pax...that's why I sent it in. But after you explaining last night how to get to my docs...I see why I got that back now because they lowered my 3rd passengers rate. And in so doing raised mine by $10.00 for the first 2.

So I wondered where they had gotten the rate as I did not request it. Nor had I found a cheaper rate for the 3rd pax since I booked. weird...:confused:

Archived