How are you doing this weekend?

Belle

Glad your doing good Sheila. Did you keep it up?

Doing OK here. Still not feeling 100 %.

Carolyn Ca is good. Northern Ca in the 60's

Southern Ca suppose to get in the 70's!

Did you decide yet?

Hope we all have a no-gainer weekend!

Belle,

It's at this time of year that I miss CA...

but right now I'm in a deluge of papers and other stuff trying to get Mom's house ready for market and also dealing with the estate and elder lawyers (that in itself will kill me, give me ulcers, put me over edge for nervous breakdown, stress me out and put more weight on... etc. you get the idea). I'd LOVE to run away and go on the cruise... have to be practical (the time's important to get work done) and I don't think I can afford any more delays. So what I really should do now is probably plan a really GREAT vacation for an end of summer blowout with kids and Mike for August. We MUST be in Orlando over the last weekend (family obligation event) so trying to decide how many days Mike should take off from work to be with us and possibly have me go down even earlier than that w/kids and take advantage of all that the area (and So. Florida) has to offer.

At least it'll be something to look forward to and it's only a bit more than 6 months away. I'm also booking Splendor for Xmas/New Years since we're still not sure if we'll be sending Alex to private school this September and if we do he'll be on a different vacation schedule than Libby. That said, it will probably be harder to have Libby take time off when Alex has his vacations (think they'll have different winter/spring breaks).

Carolyn

Archived