Just Off the Fantasy......Any Questions????

CMOTO

Just got off the Fantasy on Thursday, I will be writing a review once all the laundry and things are put back into place!!!! I will try to answer any questions anyone might have!!!! :o:o:o

I think I seen her in port in Cozumel on Tuesday! :D

How was your cruise? I was on the Inspiration :)

Loved it, the weather at first was not the best but within a couple days it was great!!! How about you???

Loved it, the weather at first was not the best but within a couple days it was great!!! How about you???

We had pretty good weather ..but it was definitely the cloudiest in Coz. But it was so hot, I was thankful!!

I've got pictures of your ship sailing away from the pier in Coz. I posted some today but not up to that day yet!

How was the buffet?

Mongolian wok? Rotiessiere? Deli?

I always stress over buffets, don't care for them so I do research to make sure I can find away to enjoy them anyway.

Welcome home!

We ate the buffet everyday for breakfast and lunch and it was always good, now I am not a picky eater but I thought it was very tasty!! We ate dinner every nite in the MDR, loved it!!

Didn't do the wok or rotiessiere so can't comment on those but the deli was very good, I got at least 6 different sandwhiches and I liked them all.

We only did room service once and the BLT and cheesecake was my favorite!! my husband had the prime rib one and didnt care for it.

will be on her in 30 days. How were the crowds? I found that at the mongolian bar on the Liberty, things tended to back up at times.

I dont know if we just got lucky but it never seemed like we had to wait long for anything, weather it was the buffet or the MDR or even room service, and the food was always fresh and hot!!! I gained 6 pounds in 5 days!!! I ate all day long!!!

I can't wait to see your review -- we are booked on the Fantasy in November. I'd be particularly interested in hearing about: Camp Carnival, Circle C, the pizza, your cabin, the serenity deck (how crowded etc)... and anything I forgot.

I can't wait to see your review -- we are booked on the Fantasy in November. I'd be particularly interested in hearing about: Camp Carnival, Circle C, the pizza, your cabin, the serenity deck (how crowded etc)... and anything I forgot.

You must be on the last one before drydock. We will be on a couple of weeks after she gets out of drydock.

I also want to hear about the Serenity as during our Christmas cruise that will probably be the only place to get away from the hundreds and hundreds of kids.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived