delivery of beer to freedom

Four years ago I cruised out of FL Lauderdale on Princess, and there was a company who could deliver beer to your stateroom. I cannot remember the name of the business so if anyone could give me any info that would be great.

Four years ago I cruised out of FL Lauderdale on Princess, and there was a company who could deliver beer to your stateroom. I cannot remember the name of the business so if anyone could give me any info that would be great.

Sorry, no outside alcohol can be brought on board.

There is a company that does that....I can't think of it offhand...I will look into it......the price is somewhere between grocery store and cruise price.....still a deal as I have been reading where they have definately gotten more strict on letting booze onboard.....

There is a company that does that....I can't think of it offhand...I will look into it......the price is somewhere between grocery store and cruise price.....still a deal as I have been reading where they have definately gotten more strict on letting booze onboard.....

This is definitely a thing of the past. Especially with Royal Caribbean and Carnival... They have been getting much stricter and all alcohol not bought on board is either confiscated or thrown away.

At your own peril!

The perfect gift makes cruise gift basket going out of Port Canaveral with flowers,snacks and sodas. I think you can get one with a bottle of wine.

The only way to do this is by ordering one of RCL's gift baskets. NO ALCOHOL is allowed to be brought on board by anyone but RCL.

Wellwishers was one company. The other one was something like "A Perfect Gift" or similar. Neither company delivers alcohol to cruise ships any longer....and especially not to Royal Caribbean, where it is not allowed. :)

So shoot me...I got the name wrong, sorry. :D I never ordered anything from them. We did order Bailey's and champagne from Wellwishers for an Alaska cruise. Once. :D:):D

It´s called Room Service;)

Thanks for the info, i thought it was Just Because of You but could not find anything about them. I guess when we went on Princess they were not as strict as RCL because we were able to do this without a problem.

9/11 and some well publicized drunken passenger stories have caused the cruiselines to re-evaluate what is allowed on/delivered. Granted... we can all STILL become one of those well publicized drunken passengers... we just have to do it on RCI booze.:D

Archived