Free Beverages

Just wondering, RCI is new to me, what beverages are available free of charge. I don't drink soda or very much alcohol, or juices, but, I do drink coffee and ice tea and lemonade. Also can you get plain H2o without buying a package?

Okay, computer finally cooperated and I found my answer. But do you think they would have a problem if I brought my flavored drink packets to add to my water, since I can drink plain water due to it giving me heartburn.

Just wondering, RCI is new to me, what beverages are available free of charge. I don't drink soda or very much alcohol, or juices, but, I do drink coffee and ice tea and lemonade. Also can you get plain H2o without buying a package?

I've not sailed yet on Royal Caribbean but have also been researching so I can help you out. :)

For breakfast regular fruit juice is free but they charge for freshly squeezed orange juice! Also the drink they offer you when boarding is not free, they will ask for your seapass!

Water is free unless you want bottled, and there is lemonade and regular coffee etc (speciality coffees are not free). Cafe promenade has a complementary drinks station as does the buffet.

Room service is free until midnight and complementary drinks include hot chocolate, tea, herbal tea, regular and decaf coffee, milk and fat free milk.

We bring a water bottle and the powdered mixes. You can fill your water bottle up in the WJ all day long. To me it is easier than lugging a case or two of water (which we have done!)

Besides the things mentioned above, they often have some kind of reddish juice at the Windjammer, but I didn't like it much. The powdered drink packets are fine to use.

They had a sign at the drinks station saying not to refill bottles with water there; I suppose this is for sanitary reasons. Before my husband noticed this sign, though, they filled his bottle anyway.

Archived