Flight times

Ashland

Started to look at flights for 8 night cruise out of MIA.. Mar.19,2011 LAX-FLL..As they are cheaper(first class) than LAX-MIA..My question is we usually fly DL and take the return flight that leaves FLL at about 1:15-1:30pm..right now the return times don't seem to have this option..Am I looking too early..do you think more flight times will be added or has this popular departure time been changed..Everything else seems too early or too late..The last two years I have booked this around Aug for our March cruise....What do you all think :confused:

Delta's site worked for me yesterday. Sounds like a temporary problem. No way to predict schedule changes, but overall the tendency is for consolidation of flights, so you're probably more likely to see fewer than more flights in the future. A big problem to take a late flight back? I assumed you've already looked at how much extra you'd have to pay flying into FLL and returning from MIA (or West Palm Beach).

Delta's site worked for me yesterday. Sounds like a temporary problem. No way to predict schedule changes, but overall the tendency is for consolidation of flights, so you're probably more likely to see fewer than more flights in the future. A big problem to take a late flight back? I assumed you've already looked at how much extra you'd have to pay flying into FLL and returning from MIA (or West Palm Beach).

Yes..it's working now and a good selection of flights...Late flight, no for us... Once we get off the ship we're ready to get back home to the west coast..Roundtrip LAX-FLL is still the best priced...Thanks so much and enjoy your next cruise/flight where ever that may take you !!!!:)

No, you are probably looking directly on Delta's website. Huge mistake. Their online booking engine is broken. Check other sites or call Delta directly and pay their phone fee. The flight exists.

Thanks so much for your reply..But have to ask..why is DL website a "huge mistake"..I always thought it's best to go directly to the carrier :confused:

Started to look at flights for 8 night cruise out of MIA.. Mar.19,2011 LAX-FLL..As they are cheaper(first class) than LAX-MIA..My question is we usually fly DL and take the return flight that leaves FLL at about 1:15-1:30pm..right now the return times don't seem to have this option..Am I looking too early..do you think more flight times will be added or has this popular departure time been changed..Everything else seems too early or too late..The last two years I have booked this around Aug for our March cruise....What do you all think :confused:

I see the 13:30 flight (cnx in ATL) in GDS airline system:

DL1926 FLLATL 1330 1535 757

DL 125 ATLLAX 1615 1816 763

DL1926 FLLATL 1330 1535 757

DL 125 ATLLAX 1615 1816 763

And this is showing on Delta's website as well (for 27 March 2011, which I think is the date of the return flight).

First it's there then it's not....:confused:

FLL=ATL=LAX.....#1926 connecting to #17 (March 27, 2011)

Chances of this particular connection showing up again ?..Seems every time I look it's something different aircraft/price....Trying to get the Triple 7 return flight #17 out of ATL=LAX at 6:45pm.....

First it's there then it's not....:confused:

FLL=ATL=LAX.....#1926 connecting to #17 (March 27, 2011)

Chances of this particular connection showing up again ?..Seems every time I look it's something different aircraft/price....Trying to get the Triple 7 return flight #17 out of ATL=LAX at 6:45pm.....

You mean this flight:

http://matrix.itasoftware.com/cvg/dispatch/bonsaiproxy/p;jsessionid=E704A62708566C5560A4A072B6402165?V=M25204463937122948142&AAC=2010-05-10-16&AAA=U&TBS=30&L=B25118769197287889187&J=312&Q=-1

Exactly...Why isn't this showing on the DL website ???? Thank so much !!

It does show up, but not showing any F seats on the return.

Look at Flight #1168 LAX-FLL in coach on 18 MAR

Return Flight #1604 connecting to Flight #1919 FLL-LAX (one stop in Detroit) in F 27 MAR

Total price $553.10

It does show up, but not showing any F seats on the return.

Look at Flight #1168 LAX-FLL in coach on 18 MAR

Return Flight #1604 connecting to Flight #1919 FLL-LAX (one stop in Detroit) in F 27 MAR

Total price $553.10

Saw first class (roundtrip) Mar 18 LAX-FLL #1168... Mar 27 FLL-LAX #1926 & #17 last week for $700 pp..Everytime I look it's different..guess I better grab it next time I see it even if it is this far out...you think ?? ...Thanks so much !!

Their online booking engine is broken.

why is DL website a "huge mistake"

DL1926FLLATL 1330 1535 757

DL125ATLLAX 1615 1816 763

First it's there then it's not

Exactly...Why isn't this showing on the DL website ???? Thank so much !!

I rest my case :)

Saw first class (roundtrip) Mar 18 LAX-FLL #1168... Mar 27 FLL-LAX #1926 & #17 last week for $700 pp..Everytime I look it's different..guess I better grab it next time I see it even if it is this far out...you think ?? ...Thanks so much !!

Purchase when you feel comfortable with the price. You can always try calling and seeing if they can find these flights for you. Availability is constantly changing.

Thanks so much for your reply..But have to ask..why is DL website a "huge mistake"..I always thought it's best to go directly to the carrier :confused:

Go straight to delta and talk to a person ear to ear lol you are right thats the best option, we always fly delta and many times get the upgrades to first class its much easier doing it that way than to do it on line.

I did not know you were looking at the $732.10 pp fare. I have no idea what you are looking at, but these flights are bookable now on DL's webpage with no problem:

18 MAR LAX-FLL #1168 in F

27 MAR FLL-LAX #1604 then #1919

You can also book the return #2626 then #1655 at the same price

ITA software is still showing flight #17 as an option, because it is not as current as DL's webpage. There is no problem with DL's webpage. You aren't finding flight #17 showing up when you are doing a search for seats in F, because there aren't any F seats available on that flight for your date.

Archived