When will Christmas 2011 be available?

Infi

Wondering when both fall and Christmas 2011 will be posted. Does anyone remember what time they released Christmas 2010? Thanks to anyone who has information.

A search of the boards shows this question has been asked here 3 times since April 15th.

The answer is June or July. HAL puts their schedules out 16-18 months in front of the start of the given "season". The winter season starts in mid to later October. So, probably next month.

This has been more or less confirmed by a HAL employee.

Perhaps the OP hadn't seen the other posts. Unless you are on this board every day, sometimes a few times a day, it's easy not to catch posts. And it's kind of tricky (at least for me) to locate posts.

Perhaps the OP hadn't seen the other posts. Unless you are on this board every day, sometimes a few times a day, it's easy not to catch posts. And it's kind of tricky (at least for me) to locate posts.

Touche' Esther...I completely agree with you!!!;);)

Cheers....:)Betty

Thanks for your reply, CruiserBruce, but my search for "Christmas 2011" yielded nothing useful. So, please don't assume the OP hasn't at least done some legwork on their own to get the answer - sometimes it's not found in a search. You know what they say about assuming! :rolleyes:

Thanks, Esther and Betty, for your kinder replies. You're both right - it is easy to miss posts on active boards like these.

Archived