early boarding????????

brockmom

We have 3 rooms booked. 1 is CC......

My family of 4 has 3 of us in the room and my other daughter is not in our room. The 4 of us are travelling together and heading to San Juan a few days early. My question is.....will they let the 4 of us on together early for early embarkment since we have CC...or make the one daughter stay behind....

( which of course we would all stay behind)

just curious if anyone else has run into something like this.

thanks

Brockmom

My family of 4 has 3 of us in the room and my other daughter is not in our room. The 4 of us are travelling together and heading to San Juan a few days early. My question is.....will they let the 4 of us on together early for early embarkment since we have CC...or make the one daughter stay behind....

thanks

Brockmom

Hi:) Everyone can board at the same time:)...there are just

different lines for the different cabin categories. The 4 of of you are going to the

ship together, right? You won't board any earlier than your daughter.

thanks

Brockmom

I am quite certain that all four of you will be allowed to board at the same time and at the earliest boarding time allowed based on the highest class of your reservation. They are NOT going to "break up" a family and have some board at a later time.

Basically, "Early Boarding" just means you get a special line and depending on several factors, it may be shorter than a regular line. Every one really boards the same time. A first time cruiser who arrives at their regular check-in line early, will board at the same time as an Elite cruiser in their special line. And if you board early, before the cabins are ready, you all eat lunch in the same buffet.

As fblack said, "early boarding" really means nothing as far as time for any class. Be at the pier at 11:00 and check in together. If you have carry ons, head to locate your room and if your room steward is in the area, ask to store them there while you have lunch. Easier than lugging them in the buffet.;)

As fblack said, "early boarding" really means nothing as far as time for any class. Be at the pier at 11:00 and check in together. If you have carry ons, head to locate your room and if your room steward is in the area, ask to store them there while you have lunch. Easier than lugging them in the buffet.;)

That is always a good plan and it usually works.

thank you very much...not breaking up the family seems logical to me....and my daughter is relieved...eheheeheheheh....we kept teasing her that we would wave good bye to her....I know nasty....

And the tip for the luggage is great...we have always lugged....so that is a much better idea!!!

thanks agin

Brockmom

Archived