How late does the giant screen play?

MOHAVE

I'm not too concerned but I'm right behind the giant TV screen on deck 10 just above the LIDO deck. 1A 1083. I don't see anything else above or below that should be realy loud in the wee hours and love the idea of having a cheapy room really high in the ship.

Oh, I'm on the Splendor. Maybe I should ask this on the Splendor thread?

LOL. I keep loosing my threads. I appreciate the information. I do think it will be a fine cabin.

Easy fix... bookmark your threads or you can click on your user name in any thread and then click on 'Statistics' and 'Find all threads started by XXXXXXXX'

:)

You will love this room, stayed in it in March. You will not hear any noise from the lido no matter what time it is. It is really a good location. It is also a handicap room so the bathroom is very large

Thanks a lot. First review I've heard of the room. I'm thinking that since it is a 1A so high in the ship that there would be some people really happy to read a revieve in the right thread somewhere. Do you have pictures?

Anyay, thanks a bunch. I'm really pleased to hear this.....about not hearing this. LOL

You will love this room, stayed in it in March. You will not hear any noise from the lido no matter what time it is. It is really a good location. It is also a handicap room so the bathroom is very large

... of course bringing up the controversy of why would a able bodied person take a cabin meant for a HC person?

I hear these are all upper and lowers too... which might be a consideration if two people wanted them. vs. a 1A port hole with a convertible sofa and a twin, two beds on the ground rather than one person climbing up a ladder into a upper bed.

OP do be aware you could be moved last minute to another 1A that was NOT your choice, whichever one was left over if a HC person wanted to book ... but dont think Carnival really moves people out of them very often, but you will be told, or whomever books you should read the script about how you can be bumped to another cabin. If you dont mind getting a different 1A cabin last minute ..and they let you book it...

We have looked at booking these cabins ourselves (my sister is HC), but Im not climbing into a bunk bed, just so she can have bars in the bathroom. They do look interesting, which is why I was interested.

I booked in March but didn't know that this room was handicapped until 4 posts ago nor did I know I was creating "controversy" until you told me so. If it helps, I've never parked in a handicap parking space in my life.

I won't worry about being bumped. Being bumped from 1A can only be a lateral move or a move up.

I booked in March but didn't know that this room was handicapped until 4 posts ago nor did I know I was creating "controversy" until you told me so. If it helps, I've never parked in a handicap parking space in my life.

I won't worry about being bumped. Being bumped from 1A can only be a lateral move or a move up.

Yes, I think I said that, as long as you dont mind them moving you to another 1A somewhere else on the ship of their choice... then its your choice.

I think we decided on a port hole, which is a almost OV size (larger than a regular inside), and two beds on the floor and a 1A price to book. I was looking to book Magic when it came out and left my PVP with my VISA card # to book if it came up for booking while I was on my cruise .. and we looked at Dream cabins to decide which 1A to book.

Archived