Enchantment of the Seas Balcony

I did a search to see if I could find the answer to this...We're planning to book an OV for a Bahamas trip and was wondering if 3 people can sit comfortably on the balcony. It looks like there are 3 chairs, but I can't tell and truthfully the square footage means very little to me! Am trying to figure out if we should get a JS instead. Thanks!

The balconies are rather small..but 3 people should fit just fine...just curious though...when does Enchantment go to the Bahamas? I thought she was doing Bermuda now?

If you do decide to switch to a JS try to get an aft on deck 8..I've been in one both times on her & they are wonderful!

I did a search to see if I could find the answer to this...We're planning to book an OV for a Bahamas trip and was wondering if 3 people can sit comfortably on the balcony. It looks like there are 3 chairs, but I can't tell and truthfully the square footage means very little to me! Am trying to figure out if we should get a JS instead. Thanks!

You may want to confirm what you are looking at. An OV has a window, not a balcony.

For a balcony, you need to have a suite, or a category D or E.

Thanks for the replies! It looks like the Enchantment starts doing a Nassau cruise in Nov. We're planning for Jan (Port Canaveral, Key West, Nassau & Coco Cay). I was looking at a D1 (balcony) but they called them "Superior Oceanview" on the RCI site. Would love a GS, but we'd be paying as much for a balcony as we did for suites on Carnival! :eek:

Thanks for the replies! It looks like the Enchantment starts doing a Nassau cruise in Nov. We're planning for Jan (Port Canaveral, Key West, Nassau & Coco Cay). I was looking at a D1 (balcony) but they called them "Superior Oceanview" on the RCI site. Would love a GS, but we'd be paying as much for a balcony as we did for suites on Carnival! :eek:

DARN!! You had me all excited thinking Enchantment was coming to Port Canaveral...it is..but only as a stiop..she's still based in Baltimore...that's my favorite little RC ship...:)

Thanks for the replies! After checking this out, I presented it to DH, who looked at a GS and said "Oh! Book that! It'll be more comfortable for the 3 of us!" Who am I to disobey hubby...?! So the GS was booked today! :D

Archived