Silver Cloud Gym Facilities

badgerdee

Hello :)

We're departing shortly for our first Silver Sea cruise aboard the Silver Cloud.

Does anyone know what sort of gym facilities are aboard? Free weights, cardio machines, treadmills, that sort of thing? And whether there's a better time to go to avoid crowds? I usually prefer to exercise early in the day.

After reading about all the fabulous food, I'm expecting to need a lot of exercise!

Our last time on the Cloud was about three years ago. I spent some time in the gym. It is a small gym with all of the above items that you asked about. I found it crowded in the morning and I usually went in the afternoons. Small but it really works. I don't know if any changes have been made. I liked it.

Got home 30th April after our wonderful transtalantic cruise on Silver Cloud. Hubby went to the gym most days. he says to tell you that it is a small area, but was not busy - we only had 164 passengers for that part of the trip, so you don't need to worry about crowds. Treadmills (5?), step machine, free weights. You can also run on Deck 9. The captain was there most of the time my hubby was there! If you are tall, use the machines at the side of the gym as the centre area has a low roof!

Archived