Elation is Here, Fantasy Headed for Charleston

Cruzman

Ok - I'm clueless. So the Fantasy is moving to Charleston temporarily or to stay? And the Elation is moving to Mobile from where? NOLA?

Fantasy is moving from Mobile to it's new homeport in Charleston and Elation is moving from San Diego to Mobile.

Fantasy is moving from Mobile to it's new homeport in Charleston and Elation is moving from San Diego to Mobile.

Thanks. I have a hard time keeping up with all the changes. I need to make myself up a spreadsheet.icon7.gif

Just saw the Elation a few weeks ago in San Diego as we arrived from our PC Cruise. What ship will be in San Diego now? Carnival Spirit?

You live in Missouri :D Umm :rolleyes:your in driving distance .

" Driving distance" = perception. We are driving from Mobile, AL to San Francisco in a couple of weeks to board the Sea Princess. My perception therefore is that we are within driving distance of SF. I do suspect however, that my perception is probably rare, lol.

We were screwed, the Fantasy should have stayed in Mobile and the Elation should have gone to Charleston.:p

No, we were the ones who were really screwed. No ships in San Diego now until the Spirit returns in October.:mad:

We were screwed, the Fantasy should have stayed in Mobile and the Elation should have gone to Charleston.:p

We have sailed both and loved both of them. The Fantasy is now just 3 hours from us! we can leave the day of sailing instead of traveling the day before. :D

Just saw the Elation a few weeks ago in San Diego as we arrived from our PC Cruise. What ship will be in San Diego now? Carnival Spirit?

The Spirit has been doing cruises out of San Diego for a while now, but only seasonally. The Elation was in San Diego year round. San Diego won't have a year round ship anymore. Just the Spirit seasonally.

The Elation arrived here around 10:30 local time today and the Fantasy departed at 11:30 headed for Charleston. Took some pics:

Great Pics. Probably the only time Mobile will see two cruise ships in port at the same time!

Great Pics. Probably the only time Mobile will see two cruise ships in port at the same time!

Unless there is one in dry dock across the river from the terminal!! And then it will probably by an RCI or NCL! :p:D

The Elation arrived here around 10:30 local time today and the Fantasy departed at 11:30 headed for Charleston. Took some pics:

Great pics. Thanks for posting!

Ashley :)

Thank you for the pics!!! I am so excited to have the Fantasy within easy driving distance (as in, can drive in on the day of departure :p), and another excuse to visit Charleston, one of my favorite cities! Hoping Savannah wins a contract too!

I haven't been on the Fantasy or the Elation, and since DH spent part of his youth in Mobile, now I can justify trips to both ports. :D :D :D

Archived