Voyager suite balcony furniture?

I'm just off the Mariner and our first suite. We had lovely "wicker" chairs with thick pads and a large table suitable for eating from on our balcony as well as a nice cloth or canvas lounger. What kind of furniture is on suite balconies on the Voyager, please? She was drydocked about this time last year, so am hoping she got the new furniture. On to our next suite on VOS next April! I feel like a fish, I am so hooked now!

We were in a grand suite on the Voyager in January. They were changing out the balcony furniture, and replacing it with a dark brown wicker style plastic chairs and table. The lounger had not been replaced by the time the cruise was over.

Sorry to disappoint you. It's the run-of-the-mill PVC stuff. I've sailed on many RCI ships and never had wicker furniture on the balcony. Were you in a suite?

Friends just returned from a cruise on Radiance, stayed in an OS and had the new wicker furniture with larger table on their balcony. Now, knowing how small a balcony the OS cabins have on Radiance, I hope it wasn't crowded.

Archived