Azamara Soft-Drink Program????

seatrial

The following is stated in the FAQ of Azamara's website. Is this program still in effect with the "new" Azamara or are sodas included in the fare.

"Azamara's soft-drink program has been established for all guests onboard to obtain soda drinks at a daily rate of $5.00 plus 18% gratuity.

The purchase of the package should be for the entire cruise and not on a daily basis. In the event the purchase of the package is not made on the first day of the cruise the guest will be charged for the remaining days of the cruise inclusive of the purchase day.

After the package has been purchased, a soda sticker will be placed on the guest's signature account card.

Guests with the CoCa-Cola stickers can obtain sodas from all bars throughout the ship and with exception of room service or the mini-bars. The sodas will only be served when the guest is present and one drink at a time."

Just Curious.

I think this FAQ is outdated as well. The new brochure insert reads:

"As of April 1, 2010 (Azamara Journey) and April 9, 2010 (Azamara Quest), your voyage fare also includes gratuities for your stateroom attendants and dining wait staff, selected house wine with lunch and dinner, port shuttle buses when offered, coffee, tea and selected bottled water (Evian, San Pellegrino and other specialty water excluded), sodas and self service laundry." I'm pretty sure there is no more soda cards, but if I'm wrong I will update you when I get back if no one confirms this.

I was onboard Journey last week, no cards needed, ask and it's brought no problems no charge, or take from fridge in stateroom.

Same for the house wine at lunch and evening, top ups freely available.

Hi

Just home from a 24 day Singapore to Athens on the Quest

Soft drink was free in a glass at all bars also in your stateroom bar fridge cans were free and replaced daily

Wine at lunch and dinner was free and as much as you liked

Each day there was 50% off certain beers so $2.50 a stubby was pretty good

Water in bottles though out the ship was also free

Really enjoyed the Quest everything about it was great

Leanne

The following is stated in the FAQ of Azamara's website. Is this program still in effect with the "new" Azamara or are sodas included in the fare.

"Azamara's soft-drink program has been established for all guests onboard to obtain soda drinks at a daily rate of $5.00 plus 18% gratuity.

The purchase of the package should be for the entire cruise and not on a daily basis. In the event the purchase of the package is not made on the first day of the cruise the guest will be charged for the remaining days of the cruise inclusive of the purchase day.

After the package has been purchased, a soda sticker will be placed on the guest's signature account card.

Guests with the CoCa-Cola stickers can obtain sodas from all bars throughout the ship and with exception of room service or the mini-bars. The sodas will only be served when the guest is present and one drink at a time."

Just Curious.

Hi SeaTrial !

The Soft Drink information is outdated. Soft drinks are now complimentary . Unfortunately, many items on Azamara's website are outdated. Hopefully, they will get around to updating it soon.

On my April cruise, we had several RCL people on board. We were told that there will be more changes as this was a work in progress. Soda in cans, bottles flat water, and house wine with lunch and dinner is free. Special wines, beers, liquor, and special bottles waters are still available for purchase. For example, if you like Evian, you'll pay for it. You get unlimited bottled water, but it isn't the previous Evian (it used to be a large free Evian in each cabin). Also, we asked our cabin steward to stock our cabin fridge with our soda preferences. She also left us extra cans just in case we got thirsty. It was nice.

Archived