I think we are one of the lucky ones!

We leave on the Monarch in June. (Yes, I am SO excited!!) As part of our Christmas, my father bought this cruise for my family as well as my brother's family.

Last Sunday, I finalized our cruise documents and completed everything for our Set Sail Paperwork. I did click on the button to request luggage tags, and to my surprise, ours arrived on Friday and my brother received his yesterday!

Do you think we received ours so quickly with us being in suites - my brother's family and my family in owner's suites and my father in a Jr. suite? I see on this board that some never receive them after they request them and some don't have that option?

This is our first cruise in a suite, and with our previous cruises, they had sent the luggage tags with our cruise documents.

We leave on the Monarch in June. (Yes, I am SO excited!!) As part of our Christmas, my father bought this cruise for my family as well as my brother's family.

Last Sunday, I finalized our cruise documents and completed everything for our Set Sail Paperwork. I did click on the button to request luggage tags, and to my surprise, ours arrived on Friday and my brother received his yesterday!

Do you think we received ours so quickly with us being in suites - my brother's family and my family in owner's suites and my father in a Jr. suite? I see on this board that some never receive them after they request them and some don't have that option?

This is our first cruise in a suite, and with our previous cruises, they had sent the luggage tags with our cruise documents.

On my last cruise I was in "lowly" oceanview and I got my luggage tags in just a few days too :rolleyes::D

We got our luggage tags very quickly as well, less than a week. We are in an E2 balcony.

My theory is that now that they are not sending cruise documents, it's easy for them to just put requested luggage tags in the mail, whenever they receive the request.

Have a great cruise!

what on earth do these luggage tags look like? everyone seems to really want them, and not the print at home ones.. is this what they look like?

601078527_b41600011f.jpg

thanks!

That is what the tags I ordered look like. They are self-adhesive and not as easy to tear. How would you attatch the tags you print yourself?

We're booked in a inside cabin on the Monarch and received our tags within a few days....so I guess everyone on this thread is lucky!!!

I wonder why they don't include the luggage tags in the online docs like NCL does. Seems to me it would be cost effective because more people would print their own.

I know I can make my own using the sample tag but the NCL tags have all the information on them & are color coded just like what RCCL sends. A change in their programming has the potential of saving them a lot of money.....................

Does the button for you to order luggage tags only appear after you complete your set sail information? Or is it after you pay your balance? I'm looking for this button in my reservation and do not see it. We have not paid our cruise in full just yet.

Thanks!

Does the button for you to order luggage tags only appear after you complete your set sail information? Or is it after you pay your balance? I'm looking for this button in my reservation and do not see it. We have not paid our cruise in full just yet.

Thanks!

After your final payment is made and you complete your set sail pass. Your cruise documents will be ready to print at this time also.

Thanks!

After you pay in full and you are within 45 days of sailing, the luggage tag button will appear.

LOL, no I rather doubt it. Hubby and I also requested luggage tags for our cruise back in January and we never did get them. We were booked for a Grand Suite. Maybe you just got lucky :)

On my last cruise I was in "lowly" oceanview and I got my luggage tags in just a few days too :rolleyes::D

We're in Ocean View and got our tags in 5 days. Can't wait to attach 'em, I know gotta wait till after the flight :( :DHave fun.:)

After your final payment is made and you complete your set sail pass. Your cruise documents will be ready to print at this time also.

After you pay in full and you are within 45 days of sailing, the luggage tag button will appear.

Great, thanks. That will be in about a month then. :D

Archived