Why no 14 day carib cruises listed for 2012?

guyver

I know I asked this before but am wondering if any of you have heard anything new about this? I know many of you communicate with NCL employees and might have learned something.

We like to do the 14 day B2B in the Carib every year and they do not show any being offered in 2012. I understand we can book 2 x 7 day but most of the ships are doing straight 7 day sailings and not alternating their routes. Personally, I liked when they did the 9 day Eastern followed with a 5 day Western itinerary.

I went ahead and booked an 11 day on the Dawn but I would likely change it if they change back to like it was.

Any thoughts??

The NCL Sun has alternating 7 day Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries leaving from Port Canaveral in the first 4 months of 2012... (please remember, nothing is listed past April of 2012 yet for any NCL cruise...). You could do those back to back as 14 days and get the same eastern/western mix...

7-Day Western Caribbean Round-trip Orlando (Port Canaveral)

Ship: Norwegian Sun

Departs: Orlando (Port Canaveral)

Departure Dates: 2012: †Jan 7, †Jan 21, †Feb 4, Feb 18, Mar 3, Mar 17, Mar 31

Ports of call: Orlando (Port Canaveral); Cozumel; Grand Cayman; Ocho Rios; Great Stirrup Cay

7-Day Eastern Caribbean Round-trip Orlando (Port Canaveral)

Ship: Norwegian Sun

Departs: Orlando (Port Canaveral)

Departure Dates: 2012: †Jan 14, †Jan 28, †Feb 11, Feb 25, Mar 10, Mar 24, Apr 7

Ports of call: Orlando (Port Canaveral); Nassau; San Juan; St. Thomas; Great Stirrup Cay

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone have any idea if the Sun will continue Caribbean cruises after 4/2012? I am looking for something in June or July 2012 from Pt Canaveral.

I think you're a bit ahead of the time frame. They probably haven't gotten to planning later itinerarys yet so be patient.

Archived