Everything Allure

so we have booked her back to back with Oasis in February :D :D

doesnt that mean you will do the same itinerery two weeks in a row ?

oh well , i cant think of two better ships to be "stuck" on ;):D

dave

I to am happy to see an Allure thread along with some friends here :D We can not do the maiden on Allure due to our daughter starting school in September so we have booked her back to back with Oasis in February :D :D

Interesting idea, b2b on different ships. Just curious why did you booked b2b on different ships? I assume to experience the flavor of both ships rather than different islands? Correct? Also, just wondering if Royal transfers your luggage for you or if you have to take it off, bring it overnight to a hotel and then back? Just wondeering since it sounds like something I may want to try someday.:cool:

We have set dates due to our daughters schooling, we wanted to do Allure back to back on 6th & 13th Feb, however the Allure has been chartered for the entire cruise on the Feb 6th sailing :mad:. Next best thing is to do Oasis & Then Allure with a day and a night in Ft Lauderdale between them both. :D

Not to worried about visiting the same ports twice as we have done them all before, the true destination for us is without a doubt the ship. Even though we sailed Oasis last year, it will be cool sailing her again and then jumping onto Allure and be able to compare the differences between them both.

Yes Royal have sorted the transfers and hotel between the two sailings as part of the package and we have only had to pay one deposit as it is classed as one holiday (although we do have two booking ID’s). We have actually booked a 30 hour car hire with Dollar located right at the port, so will actually do our own thing and just use the hotel Royal have provided (Ft Lauderdale Hilton Marina). :D

We have set dates due to our daughters schooling, we wanted to do Allure back to back on 6th & 13th Feb, however the Allure has been chartered for the entire cruise on the Feb 6th sailing :mad:. Next best thing is to do Oasis & Then Allure with a day and a night in Ft Lauderdale between them both. :D

Not to worried about visiting the same ports twice as we have done them all before, the true destination for us is without a doubt the ship. Even though we sailed Oasis last year, it will be cool sailing her again and then jumping onto Allure and be able to compare the differences between them both.

Yes Royal have sorted the transfers and hotel between the two sailings as part of the package and we have only had to pay one deposit as it is classed as one holiday (although we do have two booking ID’s). We have actually booked a 30 hour car hire with Dollar located right at the port, so will actually do our own thing and just use the hotel Royal have provided (Ft Lauderdale Hilton Marina). :D

Hiya, am here now, sounds like a great trip, the hilton marina is a nice hotel stayed many times even when it belonged to the Marrott chain. at check-in ask for a high floor tower room facing the port then you can see the sailaways whist drinking your G & T`s.....

Hya Liz, long time no posting on my part, bild em bigger pointed me in the direction of your new thread, cant we persuade the "mods/hosts" to put us under the Oasis thread too......just a thought.......hope u all doin o.k...:)

Where is the Coach factory store at?

I don't know where in Indiana you are, but I think there's a Coach factory store at the Michigan City outlets. We have 2 in Wisconsin that are great. There's one by Chicago as well. No need to get one on Oasis. ;)

I don't know where in Indiana you are, but I think there's a Coach factory store at the Michigan City outlets. We have 2 in Wisconsin that are great. There's one by Chicago as well. No need to get one on Oasis. ;)

Thanks for the information. I will def. try to look those up to see how far from me they are. Maybe I will get a bag from both, you can never have to many, right?:D

Hiya, am here now, sounds like a great trip, the hilton marina is a nice hotel stayed many times even when it belonged to the Marrott chain. at check-in ask for a high floor tower room facing the port then you can see the sailaways whist drinking your G & T`s.....

Great advice Rich, will ask for the high floor facing the port for sure, Drinking my G & T watching the sailaways, sounds like heaven :D :D

Glad to hear Mum & Dad enjoyed Oasis (how can you not :D) and that you all enjoyed your cruise on the Eclipse. You should all come join Caroline, Isabella & I in February on Oasis or Allure then me , you and Dad could bust our moves on the dance floor again :D

Have a couple of things I can't post here so will drop you an email at some point.

Thanks for the information. I will def. try to look those up to see how far from me they are. Maybe I will get a bag from both, you can never have to many, right?:D

I keep getting 20% off coupons for the stores too! They are probably a season or so behind, but lots of cute stuff. At one of the outlets here in WI, I got a passport holder that I used on Oasis and a black purse I use all the time. They also have those great smaller over the shoulder and wristlets that are perfect for cruises!

I can't wait either for a review from cruisers from the Allure - I guess we have to wait until the ship actually sails huh, when exactly does it set sail, Dec? Yall hurry up in Dec. and write us a review :)

We have 20 more months for our Allure cruise. It's hard to get excited this early. But I am very intrigued. The entertainment (wow, Chicago) and amenities are off charts and our kids will be 12 & 14 (they might be bored with Princess at those ages) and will love it. I am sure that there will be some downside to cruise with 8,000 people. We'll see.

We have 20 more months for our Allure cruise. It's hard to get excited this early. But I am very intrigued. The entertainment (wow, Chicago) and amenities are off charts and our kids will be 12 & 14 (they might be bored with Princess at those ages) and will love it. I am sure that there will be some downside to cruise with 8,000 people. We'll see.

nope, uh-uh, no-way! I refuse to acknowledge there might be a downside to my future vacation. I have the snot irritated out of me on a daily basis, but on vacation I will not let anyone pee in my cheerios :D

Archived