Specialty restuarants

How does one make reservations at a specialty restuarant for 6 couples without getting charged for all 6 at the time of making the reservation? The reservation will be made as soon as possible before sailing. I'm guessing I will have to call RCI to get it done.

( and others will correct me if I'm wrong)....that if you "reserve" specialty restaurants in advance either on line or via phone; you will have to PAY IN ADVANCE via Credit/Debit card.

If you don't want to pay in advance; you will have to wait until you board to reserve; then it will go on your shipboard account after you sign at the end of the meal the evening you attend.

I had this problem even though I only wanted to do 8 and no you can't do it online and they couldn't do it via phone either. The reason is that some of the tables can't be rearranged. So what they told me that I had to do is try and make it once I got onboard. I know other groups large like you have been told the same thing.

So what I did is headed right to the restaurant that I wanted once we boarded to book. Couldn't get the exact time I wanted because of the table size, but they did find me a table on the night I wanted about an hour later than expected, but it all worked out great!

Susan :)

ANYTHING you book in advance, you will pay for in advance...restaurants, soda packages, excursions, wine packages...anything!

Just wait until you board...I've yet to see the specialty restaurants sold-out for every single day!

Archived