Bon Voyage World Cruisers 2010 ( thats better )

Gaznjo

I wonder if they keep people up to date with events at a home.... you know stuff like..... we have a new priminister!! hmm but I guess that is why we run away from home for 3 months LOL

joanne

I think they would. P&O has a selection of news from various newspapers in folders in the library each day. They did on our NZ cruise. Forgot to look this last time. :D But yes, Joanne, we do cruise to get away from it all. I do, anyway.

I wonder if they keep people up to date with events at a home.... you know stuff like..... we have a new priminister!! hmm but I guess that is why we run away from home for 3 months LOL

joanne

I have got a feeling they will know.

The in cabin TV has a news channel that keeps repeating the stories over and over again. Big news like that will spread very quickly around the ship....and they will also get emails from home that will update them.

joanne

Maybe thats not such a bad idea. I am also tipping that they will miss the opportunity to vote in the next federal election.

I think they would. P&O has a selection of news from various newspapers in folders in the library each day. They did on our NZ cruise. Forgot to look this last time. :D But yes, Joanne, we do cruise to get away from it all. I do, anyway.

On the Volendam each day we received Australian news printed on A3 paper. I also noticed that they printed the news for a lot of different countries. We saw this in the holder outside the cabins.

Yes, that's right, I forgot to say about the CNN news channels running constantly.

I wonder if CNN would have anything, it is mostly American. When we have travelled, and to America, we don't like CNN as it is aimed mostly at Americans, and their international news is usually the other side of America.

I wonder if CNN would have anything, it is mostly American. When we have travelled, and to America, we don't like CNN as it is aimed mostly at Americans, and their international news is usually the other side of America.

I am pretty sure they would.

CNN would love that story. It is big news, and full of drama.

Julia will now be the new face of Australia all around the world.

The itinerary has been changed around....

from Dianes blog.....

Big day yesterday. Because there is a general strike in Athens the day we are due to arrive and there will be no one to dock us let alone trains etc to travel on, our itinerary has been changed and we are going straight to Athens tomorrow then back to Istanbul, Kusadasi and ANZAC Cove. Doesn't suit friends of ours whose son is flying out from England to see them and now we won't be there.

Live tracking arriving in Piraeus....

25dawnais.jpg

The terminal awaits....

25portpiraeus2.jpg

Hope they do dock at the terminal and not further out.

The direct link does not want to come up, but if she does dock here and you want to see her , visit krooz cams , and click on...

Port cams, Mediterranean, Piraeus.

http://www.kroooz-cams.com/

krooz cam is so kool

Just an aside ...I have been following krooz cams for years, and that cam of the cruise terminal is from a members flat/office, and Geoff who set the site up , went there and personally set that cam up for us.

Archived