Maasdam 28 May 2011 BOS-NE/Canada

Ray in NH

I have booked a private tour in Halifax on Monday, 6/7 for my party of three. We would like 2-4 others to join us, bringing the $ to $50 or less. The tour is with Bluediamond.com, tour D. Please contact if interested

I have booked a private tour in Halifax on Monday, 6/7 for my party of three. We would like 2-4 others to join us, bringing the $ to $50 or less. The tour is with Bluediamond.com, tour D. Please contact if interested

How would someone contact you?

You should post this in the roll call thread for your sailing, not in this forum.

OP is sailing in 2011 -- why post on his thread??

WOW!!!

I got real excited when I saw a series of posts for this cruise :) Then I read through them, and the empty/alone feeling returned :( I do have faith that there will be more folks joining Janet and myself on this wonderful sailing. :cool:

Thank for dropping bye and raising my hopes. :)

Ray in NH

WOW!!!

I got real excited when I saw a series of posts for this cruise :) Then I read through them, and the empty/alone feeling returned :( I do have faith that there will be more folks joining Janet and myself on this wonderful sailing. :cool:

Thank for dropping bye and raising my hopes. :)

Ray in NH

Don't want to get your hopes up again, Ray, but I do want to wish you a wonderful cruise. The full 14 day trip is my dream cruise. Maybe someday...

Don't want to get your hopes up again, Ray, but I do want to wish you a wonderful cruise. The full 14 day trip is my dream cruise. Maybe someday...

Buckirj1,

My hopes are ALWAYS high.

Thank you for the Good Wishes. However, this cruise does not sail until 28 May 2011 :(

So there is still time for your dream to be fulfilled and you can join us. :cool: :D

Ray in NH

• 2 weeks later...

Since it appears that no one else is going on this cruise, we also will abandon it. We have been discussing for a couple of years how much fun it would be to do the 35 night (round-trip Boston) cruise on the Maasdam. Well in a bit over one year from now, we will know. Booked it yesterday.

Ray in NH

It doesn't appear that anyone has started a roll call for your cruise yet. You might want to do so on the Maasdam board here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=315

Don't give up hope. I booked Zuiderdam for 4/11 last year on October. I was all alone on my roll call until about a month ago. There's only a couple of us posting so far, but I have hope there will be more eventually.

Archived