I have lapsed

uktog

from my vow of being more financially cautious and booked another Azamara cruise for 2012 which starts on 4 Jan so we will add on a land based stay for New Year in Rio - the 9 day trip works well as we can add on the land based trip and not be away too long. Very interesting distribution of port vs sea days = only 2 sea days, consecutive days in the middle of the trip. And 3 nights in Buenos Aries which should allow us a shore excursion up to the Iguaze falls

Cant wait to start planning!

from my vow of being more financially cautious and booked another Azamara cruise for 2012 which starts on 4 Jan so we will add on a land based stay for New Year in Rio - the 9 day trip works well as we can add on the land based trip and not be away too long. Very interesting distribution of port vs sea days = only 2 sea days, consecutive days in the middle of the trip. And 3 nights in Buenos Aries which should allow us a shore excursion up to the Iguaze falls

Anticipation - wonderful, love it! Enjoy. Did your friends get back from Bangkok safely and how is your son doing [exams and jobs]?

Sue

Thanks Sue

Yes everyone is back now, sadly sons exams had an even bigger disruption as my Mum died two days before them. Hope we kept things as calm as we could for him in the circumstances and hope he has remembered to hand in his second special circumstances letter to the Uni. This planning is going to be excellent therapy for me with 4 trips to work out over the next 18 months with an interesting patter eclipse-journey-eclipse-journey

A

That's the best kind of lapse.:)

Smooth sailing...

Archived