Carnival Fascination-Connecting inside cabins?

lbbythesea

Has anyone been in the Carnival Fascination inside connecting cabins? We have 6 women in three cabins so I booked two that connect. Good or bad idea? We have upper deck cabins 52 and 56.

Any thoughts?

Also a few on them have never cruised. Going to be in Nassau which is not one of my favorite ports. Any ideas what to do that doesn't cost a fortune?

Thanks

We haven't done the connecting cabins yet, but are interested in possibly doing so for the next cruise. Please report back on what you all think!

As for Nassau, you could try the Ardastra Gardens and Zoo. It's not huge, so it won't take long to look around. They have some beautiful animals (bird shows, etc.) and gardens. Then you could walk back via Bay Street and stop at Arawak Cay for lunch, then as you head back into town, hit some of the shops that are in between the main streets. Another great restaurant is the Green Iguana cafe. It's located on the second floor and the outdoor seating looks down on Bay Street. It's a great place to people watch. Enjoy!

I would think connecting cabins would be fine. There will be a door between the two cabins that both sides have to have unlocked to go back and thru. I would think it might be helpfull if someone gets caught in a bathroom and someone needs it lol, they could go thru to the other side, assuming the other side had it unlocked.

You will love the connecting rooms, it doesn't feel cramped when you can go back and forth to each others rooms and you will have two bathrooms.

Have fun

Beverly

I haven't been on the Fascination or any ships in that class, but we booked connecting interiors on the Conquest a year ago and liked them so much that we booked the same cabins for next month.

Archived