No more price reductions

Unless I'm mistaken, you don't get a price reduction, rather an OBC - I was lucky enough to find that out on our last cruise and took advantage of it. Mind you the OBC wasn't even close to our final account!!! :eek:

Unless I'm mistaken, you don't get a price reduction, rather an OBC - I was lucky enough to find that out on our last cruise and took advantage of it. Mind you the OBC wasn't even close to our final account!!! :eek:

Not any more.

Where have you been? This has been beaten to death for the past week!

Ouch. Obviously not on that forum. Your gracious manner is not what makes Cruise Critic the wealth of information that we all appreciate so much.

I just got a price drop today. They are taking it off my booking conf. Also I noticed they had overcharged me on taxes and fees and are taking care of this. Couldn't believe this happened and no haggle at all.

Where have you been? This has been beaten to death for the past week!
LOL! That is the first thing that popped into my mind when I read the thread title. Then I remembered that not everyone reads everything everyday-- like some of us:rolleyes:

LOL! That is the first thing that popped into my mind when I read the thread title. Then I remembered that not everyone reads everything everyday-- like some of us:rolleyes:

WHAT???? You mean to tell me that really happens???;):rolleyes:

I just got a price drop today. They are taking it off my booking conf. Also I noticed they had overcharged me on taxes and fees and are taking care of this. Couldn't believe this happened and no haggle at all.

Because you were booked before May 17th you are grandfathered into the old rules.

As long as I can still watch for price drops up until final payment, I am fine. I have never been lucky enough to get a price drop in the 70 days before a cruise.

My last cruise.... two cabins, price drop two days after final payment.... saved $1400.00.

Our JS on the Member's Cruise on Radiance last April dropped $1000pp after final payment. :D Will never see that again.

Patti............you can find that on HAL all the time:D....but you are right, we'll never see that again........one of those new "enhancements";)

Archived