You can all join in

ekco

Highlandlassie, we're going to have to shorten your name, lol. Too much typing. We could call you er.. lassie, too doggy; high, too druggy; land, too earthy, lol. :D:D What do you think?

Jan

If she had 1 leg you could call her Eileen :D

Right folks, first visit on this part of cruisecritic, some of yez will know me from having my 1st cruise ever this year(8th May on Destiny, was 100%+ satisfied with it, ye, an odd hiccup but come on folks, I for one who usually goes on holiday twice a year to apts or hotels, has never felt as well looked after and thats me in the most basic cabin, all the bar staff knowing your name:o yez get the point)

The bottom line is though I am hoping to book IE on 24th May next year, not worried about reviews as ship stops at the ports I want to visit and as for entertainment on the ship, I am Irish, we will never have a problem there:D

PS.. for Ecko, used to be an eccles man myself, what part you in?

Tirch,

Welcome, Bloody hell you get up early :eek:

Anyways, you either love or hate the IE, as you can see from my sail count I hate her :D

I know what you mean bt the waiters getting to know your name..last year went and had a pint while waiting for my bags to turn up ....as you do? as had a lovely welcome ...hello Mr Terry welcome back, really chuffed when that happens :p

Entertainment is top notch and watch out for the Gay master of entertainment :rolleyes: top comedian and entertainer.

RR

PS there is loads more to say ..but now running later for the Power station.

Will post more later.

Welcome to the dark side tirchonaill, lol. Are you an insomniac?:eek:

I'm in the south not too far from the airport. Which ship were you on other other week in the Med? Was it the Dream? can't remember.:):)

Jan

Welcome to the dark side tirchonaill, lol. Are you an insomniac?:eek:

I'm in the south not too far from the airport. Which ship were you on other other week in the Med? Was it the Dream? can't remember.:):)

Jan

Pay attention Jan,

He said Destiny. :D

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn

ports of call

palma

barcelona

toulon

ajaccio (fancy this)

naples

palermo

Hi Mary,

I can't help with Ajaccio or Palermo I'm afraid. When we stopped in Sicily we were in Messina on the other side of the island.

Barcelona again you can DIY.

The HOHO bus stops outside the port and you can see all the sights you'd see on an excursion.

Afterwards get off when it stops in Catalunya Square and walk down Las Ramblas. You don't need to go the whole length, then you can pop off Las Ramblas a bit of the way down into the old Gothic Quarter and roam around before coming back out onto the bottom end of Las Ramblas and stroll back to the ship along the seafront.

Berwyn

Hi everyone,

You're right I wasn't paying attention to tirchonaill had the window cleaners round the house, can't bear it. He said it was definitely ash on the windows.

Oooh! I'm a little stirrer aren't I, I've got my big wooden spoon out today,:D:D Can't resist!

Looking at the posts there's not a lot of content but a lot of fretting going on, 'Don't panic|Mr Mainwaring' (Is that how you spell it?):eek:

I see you got a picture of me in my blonde phase RR. You can have the red, dark brown or light brown, lol.:D:D

Where's my tickets!!

Jan

Hi Berwyn

That's the stuff. Not a lot of it though, just a light covering on everything, he was saying that the tree pollen is stickier.

It is slow today, all morning it kept crashing out after trying to load for ages.

Lovely and sunny here but a bit cool with it.:) Oh the excitement, I've been out and oiled my garden bench. Roll on the holiday.:D:D

Jan

Go to user CP

Edit Avatar

If you have a picture saved make sure it's

And Voilà

Hi RR! Thanks for that! Well explained. I have just tried it & if you can see a photo of my darling daughter then it has worked!!! :D

Kind regards. Mo.

Hi RR

I've tried the avatar too. Thought you might like to see a picture of my new grandson. It's all right isn't it leaving him hanging in the window? eek:

Jan

Hi RR

I've tried the avatar too. Thought you might like to see a picture of my new grandson. It's all right isn't it leaving him hanging in the window? eek:

Jan

No that comes under cruelty to towels Jan. He'll have arms like an orang untan if you leave him there much longer.

Sunny here too, but strong cool Westerly wind to go with it.

Berwyn

No that comes under cruelty to towels Jan. He'll have arms like an orang untan if you leave him there much longer.

Sunny here too, but strong cool Westerly wind to go with it.

Berwyn

Ha, ha, if you look really closely you can see the large tender blocking the view just behind the baby. That's cabin 9048 folks. :D:D

Jan

Ha, ha, if you look really closely you can see the large tender blocking the view just behind the baby. That's cabin 9048 folks. :D:D

Jan

At least you had window for a bit of daylight. :)

9066 is the best on that side.

Berwyn

Archived