You can all join in

ekco

Better stick a couple of thick excersise books down the back of your shorts RR. :eek:

Berwyn

Are you playing truant from work Berwyn?:eek:

Jan

Not me Miss!! I've done my work for this week. :D[/quo

Very good Berwyn, you've got 3 merit marks, you little teachers pet!!:eek: Where's my apple, lol.

Enough!! we'll get thrown of the forum.:D:D

Just been watching the finale of Lost, recorded it this week.

Jan

I gave up on it halfway through Series 1.

Youngest has watched the lot though.

Berwyn

When you're a writer and you don't know how to end a series always go back to the bible. Last series I said to DH that it's gone back to Jesus tempted by the devil in the wilderness.

Just having a drink of the wine we got from Asda, quite nice and not too strong, just as well as we've got 3 bottles, lol.

Off to bed in a bit.:):)

Jan

Have you seen the news Jan?

We just about managed to get the Dream cruise with the Iceland volcano settling down.

Now there are 2 volcanoes going off in the Americas just in time for our Mexico trip :eek:

One in Guatemala next door to Mexico and the other in Equador.

Glad you're enjoying the wine, we've not had a drop for 2 weeks.

Berwyn

Morning Terry,

It's beautiful day here, sunny skies and warmer again.

Eurovision

Not seen it yet. Not even heard our song on radio. Did we do that badly?

At least Germany won not one of those Eastern Europe ones blocking us out.

Berwyn

Just about to kill 'it' aka the hubby. Spent an hour ironing and packing his case for his trip to Milan/Paris - when he moans " where's my passport" :eek: ( he is just back from Estonia/Sweden)- 2 hrs looking for it even in the 2 wheelie bins :rolleyes:- nothing. :(

Called the emergency TA tel No to cancel the trip :(- they advised to have another look and call back before 4pm to cancel as he won't be charged for hotels.

'It' aka hubby decides to look under the TV - passport :mad:- in between all of this I am screaming - I am not cancelling my cruise, will go on my own

Just about to kill 'it' aka the hubby. Spent an hour ironing and packing his case for his trip to Milan/Paris - when he moans " where's my passport" :eek: ( he is just back from Estonia/Sweden)- 2 hrs looking for it even in the 2 wheelie bins :rolleyes:- nothing. :(

Called the emergency TA tel No to cancel the trip :(- they advised to have another look and call back before 4pm to cancel as he won't be charged for hotels.

'It' aka hubby decides to look under the TV - passport :mad:- in between all of this I am screaming - I am not cancelling my cruise, will go on my own

5.gif

Oh dear... what a poor performance that was ... I know 1 player that's def not going to the world cup..Bent :(

When I used to travel like your OH I used to sleep with my passport underneath my pillow :D but the best one was when I was in North America inc Canada I lost my passport ..it got between the pillow case and pillow..Panic :eek:

Oh dear... what a poor performance that was ... I know 1 player that's def not going to the world cup..Bent :(

When I used to travel like your OH I used to sleep with my passport underneath my pillow :D but the best one was when I was in North America inc Canada I lost my passport ..it got between the pillow case and pillow..Panic :eek:

Hi RR,

You should have watched the F1. It was an Engish 1, 2. very exciting

Who were the English drivers :confused: :D

Sorry Berwyn, but I find it hard to watch some cars going round and round...it's who have the most money that wins.

1.gif1.gif

Suppose you can say that about footie as well..

19.gif another own Goal x 2 :D

Who were the English drivers :confused: :D

Sorry Berwyn, but I find it hard to watch some cars going round and round...it's who have the most money that wins.

1.gif1.gif

Suppose you can say that about footie as well..

19.gif another own Goal x 2 :D

If it worked on cash alone then ferrari would win them all.

I've just read the match report. Good job for England that the Japs score the own goals.

Hi everyone. Been out much of the day, had to take some things back to the shops, then went for a coffee at Costa, then tired so went to sleep at home. Recorded the footie which was a good thing to do as I wizzed through it in no time. For heavens sake 2 own goals and a missed penalty (again!!). They should never let a player take a penalty who missed one last time, it never works. Some of the players obviously don't want to be picked do they? As for Eurovision, didn't watch it and not a surprise after listening to the first 3 notes of our entry. So dated, why did they ask Pete Waterman to write it. :eek:

What's going on with all these volcanoes. It's Berwyn!! Don't anyone book a holiday where he's going, jinx :D:D.

21 days to go,:D:D

Jan

What's going on with all these volcanoes. It's Berwyn!! Don't anyone book a holiday where he's going, jinx :D:D.

21 days to go,:D:D

Jan

It's not just me. Look at Mrs.c..

1st they have the disastrous Xmas cruise on I.E.

2nd she does red Sea magic and snow blocks the road so they can't go to Petra

and same week Costa Europa hits dock in Sharm.

3rd she's now going on the Dream and that's in a bad enough state already. They'll probably hit a freak iceberg in the middle of the Med :eek:

Berwyn

It's not just me. Look at Mrs.c..

1st they have the disastrous Xmas cruise on I.E.

2nd she does red Sea magic and snow blocks the road so they can't go to Petra

and same week Costa Europa hits dock in Sharm.

3rd she's now going on the Dream and that's in a bad enough state already. They'll probably hit a freak iceberg in the middle of the Med :eek:

Berwyn

As long as she's not going on the Celebration with me. Just been watching that documentary about the plane that went down off the coast of Brazil last year, oooh!!:eek::eek:

Jan

Archived