Thermal Suite Package on the Rotterdam

realent

I would like to know the cost of the package to have use of the thermal suites for a week on the Rotterdam.

How many ceramic loungers are there? Steam/Sauna Rooms. I believe there is only a small jacuzzi, not a big thelassotherapy pool like on the others..

Is it worth it? I do love having access to good thermal suites and am looking forward to it on my upcoming Alaska Cruise.

Reviews anyone?

I would like to know the cost of the package to have use of the thermal suites for a week on the Rotterdam.

How many ceramic loungers are there? Steam/Sauna Rooms. I believe there is only a small jacuzzi, not a big thelassotherapy pool like on the others..

Is it worth it? I do love having access to good thermal suites and am looking forward to it on my upcoming Alaska Cruise.

Reviews anyone?

Call Ship Board Services for prices (800) 541-1576. For 14 days it cost me $187. Six tiled loungers. Is it worth it. IMO - YES.

:) We are doing the 30 day Hawaii/Tahiti cruise nesxt Jan.'11. My travel agent called HAL and was told the spa

would be over $ 650 per person for the 30 days. :eek: Also,

the pool looks quite small. Personally, I think that is qite

pricey for warm water.:rolleyes: I also read that the prices are cheaper on the day of embarkation --- so I am waiting

---------- will decide on the ship.

It isn't so much about the jacuzzi in the area. It is about the serenity and peacefulness of the thermal suites themselves. Although I haven't yet used the suite on the Rotterdam I have on several ships and it is now a big deciding factor on which ships I sail !!!

There is something about being all wrapped up in a robe or warm towels fresh out of the steam rooms, laying on the heated loungers while listening to the fountains and gazing out at the ocean rolling by with a bird or two out the window...

Just fantastic!

Two years ago we took the very port intensive Baltic Cruise. The thermal suite was a life saver. Entering that calm environment, soaking in that warm pool and luxuriating on the lounge released so much stress. When we sailed there were only three lounges, but maybe it has been updated to six. My favorite thing was the waterfall shower with the overhead misters. I don't know what the current prices are. The package was the best priced option and assured you had access throughout the trip. I loved it and will miss not having it on our next sailing on the Prisendam.

Archived