New Iceland volcano may blow

alexandra cruiser

Just a heads up,,,all you who thought we were safer from OLD volcano,just saw on Drudge report,,,that a NEW one,right next to it,,,,MAY blow soon...

Just to be on safe side, contacted insurance company, and they WILL cover NEW volcano since not a KNOWN event....still will not cover other one unless booked before...

We all must pray to the Volcano god or Mother Nature, to make our cruises.I HOPE to fly June 23rd...Anyone else join me??:eek:

Just a heads up,,,all you who thought we were safer from OLD volcano,just saw on Drudge report,,,that a NEW one,right next to it,,,,MAY blow soon...

Just to be on safe side, contacted insurance company, and they WILL cover NEW volcano since not a KNOWN event....still will not cover other one unless booked before...

We all must pray to the Volcano god or Mother Nature, to make our cruises.I HOPE to fly June 23rd...Anyone else join me??:eek:

Incorrect. Volcanos are not known events. Eruptions are.

The reality is that no one will know what is happening with the other volcano unless signs are that it will erupt and that will likely be far too close to the actual event to give much advance warning.

Its been well reported previously that this second volcano is close distance-wise to the one that erupted and has historically been known to erupt in conjunction with the one that has gone off. But historically eruptions only show a pattern and cannot tell you exactly what will happen. Plus, at this time the first volcano has died down so its all a speculation game.

I am not going to worry about another possible eruption because there are no reliable news reports right now that are actually saying any volcano is on the verge of actually blowing soon.

So my travel plans are still a-go. Sure it helps to be cautious with insurance planning but not to fret about "possibilities" instead of "likelihoods".

In less than three weeks I am heading off to Iceland :D. My chances look better now than they did a month ago and so I am now going with the mindset that it will be okay. If something happens at the last moment forcing a cancellation it just means it was not meant to be.

David

Drudge must be being slow to pick up this news, because the long-standing relationship between these two long-standing volcanos been a topic of discussion ever since the original six-day airspace closure.

So, not new news, and not a new volcano.

the long-standing relationship between these two long-standing volcanos been a topic of discussion ever since the original six-day airspace closure.

Those tabloids will cover ANY kind of racy romance. Isn't it about time the two of them settle down and start a family?

And when will the paparazzi leave them in peace.....

:D

Archived