Muster - usual question, unusual situation

AndyTheK

The Crown Canada/NE September 27th from Quebec to NYC doesn't sail until 5PM on the second day - the first night is overnight in Quebec. Some excursions (Princess, not private) don't get back to the ship until 4:30. Can anyone who has done a similar cruise tell me when the muster was held? If as is usual, a little before sailaway, this seems kind of tight scheduling. TIA. Andy

Yes, muster is right before sail away. We sailed at5PM and Muster was at 4:30PM when we did this cruise last year. Didn't remember so I checked the Princess Patter.:o
Thanks for the quick answer. The reason I asked is that we are on a tour scheduled for 4:30 return and DW is a slow traveler. I suppose we''ll just be a little late to muster.

Thanks also to the other responders for your input.

Shalom, Andy.

There is usually a muster held the next morning for those who might have missed the one before sail away. And at the risk of being flamed, no one takes attendance so they don't know if you attended or not.

Thanks for the quick answer. The reason I asked is that we are on a tour scheduled for 4:30 return and DW is a slow traveler. I suppose we''ll just be a little late to muster.

Thanks also to the other responders for your input.

Shalom, Andy.

I'll tell them to wait for you........or take notes for you!!!

Mimi

There is usually a muster held the next morning for those who might have missed the one before sail away. And at the risk of being flamed, no one takes attendance so they don't know if you attended or not.
Thanks for the info everyone. Actually, since DW is listed on our Persaonalizer as a scooter user in an accessible cabin, Princess may keep track of us specifically. RCL did.

There's a second muster held around 6PM for late arrivals
That would be even better since we're late sittig dinner.

I'll tell them to wait for you........or take notes for you!!!

Mimi

I bet you would, hon! The tour we booked goes to St. Annes. If that doesn't ring a bell Look it up in wki and you'll know why Jo wants to go on that one (and she's not even Catholic :):) ).

Archived